A Surprise

Asuna's P.O.V

I smiled so wide, I could've burst.

Asuna: Konno, Yuuki...

Yuuki: Yep, that's me.

I hugged her super tight, then turned to my friends who seemed confused.

Asuna: She's the one I talk to in the bathroom.

Liz: Oh yea! I remember! Kirito, was loosing his mind, because he thought you found someone else. Haha...

Asuna: Liz!

Yuuki: I'm glad to be here, but umm, I'm not sure what you guys' names are.

Liz: Oops, sorry. I'm Liz.

Klein: Klein.

Sinon: Hello, I'm Sinon.

Silica: I'm Silica!

Leafa: I'm Leafa, Kirito's sister.

Asuna: Mind their manners....didn't even give her your last names...

I glanced at Klein putting his hands in the air in defense.

Klein: Sorry, I thought we were chill, so I didn't say my last name!

Yuuki: It's fine, really.

I smiled at Yuuki, but glared a little at the rest. Though I soon got over it once we started in our conversation.

Yuuki: Hey, have any of you played Sword Art Online.

We all stared at her in disbelief.

Liz: Y-You play?

Yuuki: Yep. You?

Everyone Except Yuuki: YES!!

Yuuki: Really? Can we m-maybe play after s-school?

Klein: Heck yea!

Sinon: That would be awesome!

Silica: Can't wait!

I turned to Yuuki and smiled. She looked like she was about to cry, but she was smiling widely. She noticed and quickly swiped them away and looked up at us.

Yuuki: S-Sorry. I-I just never really hung out with p-people that liked me f-for me and what I liked.

I hugged her tightly which caused her to flinch out of fear. I let her go and smiled.

Asuna: Well, were all friends now!

After lunch we all went to our classes and enjoyed the rest of the day. As we were about to go home, I was walking to the hospital, but noticed someone resting on the bench. He didn't move, but his chest moved up and down. 

I scratched my head in confusion, wondering why someone was napping out here. As I walked closer to the darker figure I gasped in suprised. There he was, Kirito.

Asuna: KIRITO!?!?!?!

Kirito: AH!

He shot up rapidly and had to blink a few times to finally notice who was standing in front of him.

Kirito: A-Asuna?

Asuna: WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE!? YOU NEED TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!