Love

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: I am yours Kirito.

He blushed and walked me to class. The rest of the day was full of Kirito being lovey dovey to me, me being sweet back, and us staying away from Oberon as best as we could. I almost forgot of Kirito's secret. The day that I will know is coming up. I was kind of getting excited. If it revoled around me then it must be good like Liz said, right? 

At the end of the day me and Kirito walked to my house. I unocked the door and let him in. He let out a long sigh and grabbed me after I locked the door. He sat me on his lap and rested his head on my back. He placed small kisses on my back. 

Asuna: K-Kirito?

Kirito: Hm?

Asuna: I love you.

He rubbed my arms up and down almost like comforting me. He then placed a small kiss on my shoulder. I blushed harder as I grabbed his hand.

Kirito: Yes Asuna?

I turned around, so my legs were now around his waist and my face was facing his. I placed his hand on my cheek and kissed his palm gently. With his other hand he pulled my hair out of my face. Then I placed the hand I was holding on my cheek on my waist. I leaned forward and kissed him softly and he did the same. I placed my hands behind his neck as I continued to kiss him. Soon it turned into a passionate kiss and it made me warm and fuzzy inside. We finally broke the kiss and looked at eachother lovingly.

Asuna: I want to be with you forever...

Kirito: You will...and I will be with you forever...

I nodded and rested my head in the side of his neck. I moved my legs which moved to me in a position where I was sitting on him sideways. My feet hung off his left leg and my bottom sat on his right leg. I placed my hands in a ball as I breathed on Kirito's neck. He wrapped his arms around me and played with the hem of my dress. Sometimes his fingers would lightly touch my leg which would send shivers down my spine.

I love Kirito so much. I really don't know how I can live without him. He protects me, loves me, and cares about me. He is the best boyfriend ever.

Asuna: Kirito?

Kirito: mhm?

Asuna: Make sure that you'll always love me forever, ok?

Kirito: I will, as long as you love me forever.

Asuna: I will!

I slowly grabbed his face to make him look at me. He stared at me and his coal black eyes covered me like a blanket. I closed my eyes and brought his face close to mine. I was going to kiss him, but he ended up kissing me.

Asuna: Uhm!

He kissed me so surprisingly I made a random sound. We parted and he smiled.

Kirito: Heh...you're so cute.

Asuna: Well, you're hot!

I quickly covered my mouth after realizing what I said.

Asuna: I-I-I mean... um...uh..

Kirito: Hehehe.. I'm hot?

Asuna: Kirito... don't laugh...

Kirito: Heh... I'm sorry my love.

I quickly got up.

Asuna: Come on! We got to eat!

Kirito: Ok..

Asuna: I'll make sandwiches!

Kirito: YAY! Er-I mean cool..

I tapped his nose playfully.

Asuna: You don't have to hide your excitement about my sandwiches from me, Kirito. I know you love them.

Kirito: Yea... you're right I love them... and you.

He smirked while I started blushing.

Asuna: B-Baka! I need to make sandwiches and you're distracting me!

Kirito: S-Sorry.

I huffed and walked to the kitchen getting out the bread and other ingredients. After twenty minutes I was done. I walked over with three sandwiches. One for me and two for Kirito. He lit up as soon as he saw me with the sandwiches. I handed him two on a plate and grabbed mine to put it on another plate.

When I came back with another plat, Kirito had already eaten his first sandwich and was starting his second. I placed my sandwich on the table.

Asuna: Kirito, you don't have to eat them that fast, I'm not making you. If you don't like it just tell me.

Kirito turned to me confused then swallowed a bite he had ate before I came in the room. He cleared his voice to speak.

Kirito: I don't know what you are talking about. These things are amazing I can't stop eating them.

Asuna: Oh Kirito..

After five more minutes we were both done. I put that paper plates in the trashcan and grabbed Kirito's hand.

Kirito: Where are we going?

Asuna: I want to cuddle...!

I blushed as I led him to my room. I felt him smile behind me. I turned to him to see a yawn come from his mouth.

Asuna: Kirito! Don't yawn! Yawns are- *yawn*~ contagious! Aw man, I just did it!

Kirito: Hehehe...

Asuna: Well, I'm going to change, you get comfortable!

I went to my bathroom a pink flowy pajama dress. It had a little bow on the front and I thought it looked so cute. Then I put on these cute kitty socks that made the whole outfit cute. I walked in the room to see a shirtless Kirito. I blushed madly and quietly walked over to him.

Kirito: Are you trying to impress me? First you have a white top, then a pink flowy dress, now this?

Asuna: Well, I am your girlfriend and I do love you, so I want you to think I'm cute!

Kirito: Asuna, your always cute in my eyes...

I blushed and quickly got in to bed with Kirito. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into his chest. He rubbed my back while he placed a kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him and kissed him passionately. When we took a breath we both smiled and blushed. I cuddled again into his chest as he held me tightly.

Asuna: Goodnight Kirito.

Kirito: Goodnight Asuna.