A New Day, Right?

Asuna's P.O.V

When I woke up I could see Kirito fast asleep. I sighed and thought there was only one more day till we can relax and not get up early. It was 7:25. We needed to get up if we wanted to eat breakfast. I turned to Kirito and kissed him on the lips. He woke up with a small smile.

Asuna: Good morning..

Kirito: Good morning beautiful.

I smiled and got up. He got up with me without complaining. We both went to the kitchen to go eat breakfast. I put on my apron and started to make pancakes for the both of us. I turned to him and caught him staring at me. 

Asuna: What is it?

Kirito: You just...look really cute in that apron.

I blushed, but then smiled. I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Asuna: Thank you. Hopefully I look cute all the time.

He blushed and I winked at him, but then turned to making our breakfast. After I was done I placed the plates of food on the table an we both ate up. When we finished it was 7:45.

Asuna: Ok, we need to get ready and go!

Kirito: Yes, m'lady.

He bowed playfully and I kissed the top of his head. He walked to the bathroom searching for some clothes to wear. I put on a white dress and added some makeup. My hair was still clean from yesterday, so I didn't need to wash it. I put my hair in my little updo I usually do. When I was done I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room. I met Kirito by my door and we continued to walk to school. We were holding hands and it felt like when we first started dating. 

Asuna: I love you.

Kirito turned to me in surprise sence I might've caught him off guard with saying that out of the blue.

Kirito: O-Oh, I love you too.

I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder. Once we got to school we had a goodbye kiss and walked to our lockers. I got my new  book series called "A Series of Unfortunate Events" . I like it so far. I got to class and saw Sinon right in front of Liz's desk. I went over to investigate why.

Sinon: Now that fatty is all broken from losing her 'true love' I can torture not only her, but you too.

My face went red in anger. I tapped Sinon's shoulder and she turned around suprised.

Sinon: Oh hey, fatty number one. I was just talking to fatty number two.

Asuna: Sinon, you know what happened last time.

Sinon: Well, of course I do, but this time your now friend wont be able to help you sence you broke up.

Asuna: So, if we weren't together he would still protect me.

Sinon: Right...

She walked back to her seat and of course I sat by Liz.

Liz: Thank you. I keep causing you trouble, I'm sorry. Plus you got reminded of him because of me.

Asuna: Can I tell you a secret?

Liz: Well I am your best friend.

Asuna: Well, we got back together..

Liz: Oh thank the Lord I praise! I'm so happy!

Asuna: It would seem unstable, but it was really touching of what he did for me.

Liz: What did he do?!

The bell rang for class to start.

Asuna: I'll tell you at lunch.

Class was quick as always and  I realized it was kind of getting close to the end of the school year. When the class ended I walked with Liz to science. Once we got there I wanted to give Kirito a big hug because I missed him so much. Liz kept walking, but I ran to Kirito and gave him a hug. He was a little suprised, but he hugged back. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and I went to sit in my chair. Liz was at her chair too. Right when I got up to go to my chair I heard Liz.

Liz: Awwww!

I blushed, but then sat down next to Kirito. I saw Sinon and her 'girls' walk in. She stared at me, probably wondering why I was sitting next to kirito if we broke up. She sat down in her seat and the bell rand. During class Kirito and I were holding hands. It was nice to hold his hand. I missed him. Class was quick and before I knew it, it ended. Kirito and I started walking to lunch. Liz was right behind us talking to this boy that I didn't yet know of.

Kirito: Babe, I need to use the restroom, be right back. You can get a seat at lunch.

Asuna: I'll wait for you.

He smiled and kissed my cheek then ran for the bathroom. Liz and the boy continued going to the lunchroom while I waited by the restrooms. 

Sinon: Well look what the cat dragged in.

Asuna: Hey, Sinon.

Sinon: Don't "Hey, Sinon" me! Why are you hanging out with Kirito when you broke up? You aren't friends, are you?

Asuna: Actually we forgiven eachother and got back together.

Sinon: UGH! LET ME HAVE HIM!

Her friends stared at me angrily while Sinon went to kick me. She stopped when her foot was a centimeter away from my stomach. Then she smirked and grabbed my wrist.

Asuna: H-Hey what are you doing?

The girls didn't say anything until they successfully pulled me in the back of the school.

Sinon: Get her.

One man stood in front of me and I immediately recognized him.

Asuna: R-Richard?!

Sinon: Shut up!

Sinon tied my hands together behind me and put cloth over my mouth, so I couldn't speak. I tried to yell and scream, but it turned to muffling. Richard came over and grabbed me by the hair, I went to scream, but sound wouldn't come.

Richard: It'll work this time.

Sinon: It better!

With that I was led to a white van when I heard a scream.

???: ASUNA!!