Your Average Purple Haired Girl

Asuna's P.O.V

I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and squinted at the bright sunlight that shown out of my window. I slowly wobbled out of bed and dragged myself in the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower to wake me up a little more, so once I got out, I was ready to go.

I slipped on a light orange shirt that matched my hair and a white cardigan. I slipped on some sneakers and then a forest green beanie. I gracefully paced to the kitchen where my mom was making some cereal.

Mrs. Yuuki: Hello, Asuna.

Asuna: Hello, Mom. Why are you making cereal? Isn't that the maid's job?

Mrs. Yuuki: I gave her a raise and day off, she seemed really tired and her boyfriend broke up with her.

Asuna: I see, well he's a jerk.

I glanced at her smile as she placed a bowl of Cheerios in front of me.

Mrs. Yuuki: Yea, I guess so. She was really upset about it, because she said something like how he was in jail and didn't need her anymore.

I sipped some milk as I continued listening.

Mrs. Yuuki: His name was like....Richard I think?

Asuna: Pffffffft!!!!!

I spit out the milk I was drinking and stared at her in disbelief. 

Mrs. Yuuki: Honey? Are you ok? Do you know him?

Asuna: MOM! Remember that guy who hit you and almost killed me, and caused a scar on my neck?

I spoke in a questioning tone while pointing to the scar.

Mrs. Yuuki: Thats...?

Asuna: Yes! How did you not know? Didn't you know his name!?

Mrs. Yuuki: Well, when his family paid for my hospital bill, I was only given there last name which was, Ryuki.

I sighed and finished up my cereal.

Asuna: Alright, well I got to go to school, I'll see you after school.

Mrs. Yuuki: You too honey! Have a good day! Also when you visit Kirigaya tell him I said hello!

I smiled to myself and turned to my mom. I was so proud she finally accepted Kirito.

Asuna: Alright, bye!

I closed the door behind me and walked along the concrete. I swayed with the wind, and was reminded that Kirito was coming tomorrow from my random thoughts. I smiled again and rocked my bag back and forth.

???: ASUNA!!!

Asuna: Eh?

I had seen a girl slightly shorter than me with brown hair. I knew her very well, because she was one of my first friends here. She had a crush on Kirito, which made me bubbly on the outside, but a pain in my side on the inside. Though, now, she's just my friend Liz, who has a crush on Klein.

Liz: Goodness are you trying to be late?

Asuna: Well, excuse me! You're with me too this time!

Liz smiled and began to walk along with me.

Liz: This brings back memories to that day where Kirito and you were almost late. You guys walked together and it made me so jealous.