Protected

Asuna's P.O.V

I begged my parents to let me stay at Kirito's house. Finally, they agreed and Kirito and I were really happy. I was still in my wheelchair because we just left the hospital. I didn't like having a cloth thing on my neck. It made me feel ugly. On the bright side, I got used to talking.

As he pushed the wheelchair towards his house I wanted to ask him a question.

Asuna: Do I look ugly, Kirito? Be honest.

He physically stopped and let go of the handles to the wheelchair. He walked in front of me and bent his knees, so we were face to face.

Kirito: You look like the most beautiful angel I have ever met.

I blushed and looked down in my lap.

Asuna: R-Really?

He lifted my chin up and closed the space between us with a kiss. When he stopped and looked into my eyes he smiled.

Kirito: Really. I will protect this angel as well.

Asuna: I don't know if you can keep up with all the stuff that's been happening to me.

I giggle, but then Kirito's face turned serious which made me tilt my head.

Kirito: I will be with you until I die, Asuna.

Asuna: K-Kirito..

Tears formed in my eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed him again. 

Asuna: You're going to make me cry again, idiot!

Kirito: Sorry my love.

I blushed as he stood up again and grabbed the handles to the wheelchair. He continued to push me to his house. I smiled as I remembered that he said he would protect me till he died. Then we made it to his house. When we got in, he carefully picked me up and led me to his room.

Asuna: I could walk, Kirito. My parents are just being overprotected with the wheelchair thing.

He placed me on his bed and kissed my cheek.

Kirito: Sorry Asuna, but you must know I'm overprotected of you too. I'll be back.

I rolled my eyes and seen him walk out the room. A few minutes later he came back with more comfortable clothes on him. He laid on the bed while I was still sitting on the bed. I then felt a kiss on my back. I blushed and turned to see Kirito resting his head on my back.

Asuna: W-What was t-that for?

Kirito: I just..love you so much, Asuna.

Asuna: K-Kirito..actually what were thinking in your head while the guy pointed the knife at my neck. Did y-you care? Or-

I was cut off.

Kirito: Asuna, if you died back there, I would've killed myself.

Asuna: K-Kirito!

Kirito: Well of course I would beat up that Richard guy pretty badly first. Even worse than what I did today, but after I would kill myself to be with you. Asuna, I can't live without you.

I turned to him with a pouted face.

Asuna: You better not! If someday something does happen to me then I would want you to find another girl that would make you happier than I ever did.

Then Kirito got up to me and kissed me roughly. I was suprised, but kissed back. We finally broke the kiss to catch out breaths.

Asuna: What..was...that?

Kirito: I just wanted to make sure you knew that you would be the only one that makes me the happiest.

Asuna: Oh Kirito, you're lucky we don't have school tomorrow.

Kirito: Huh? Why?

I pushed him on the bed and kissed him sweetly. He kissed me back and rested his hands on my back since I was on top of him. I dug my hands in his hair and caressed it till we needed to take a breather. When we stopped I smiled at him and rested my head on his chest.

Asuna: I love you, Kirito.

Kirito: I love you too, Asuna.

We started to fall asleep when we heard a knock on door. 

Kirito: I'll get it, babe.

Asuna: I don't want you to leave....

Kirito: I don't either.

He smiled.

Kirito: I'll be back, promise.

I pouted while he held me in the air and put me on his side. He scooted off the bed and to the door. I heard a small conversation.

???: Hey Kirito!

Kirito: Silica?! Is that you!?

Silica: Yep! Guess what? I just transferred from my old school to your school. Maybe...I don't know...we can hang?

Kirito: Right now?

Silica: Well I mean it doesn't have to be right now!

Kirito: Ok, good.

Silica: May I ask why?

Kirito: O-Oh it's a long story, but I'm hanging out with Asuna because she got hurt.

Silica: Oh, she got hurt? Tell her I said I hoped she felt better.

Kirito: I will. See you later.

Silica: Ok, bye!

He closed the door and I heard him coming to his room. He came in and laid back down on his bed.

Asuna: So, you're going to hang out alone with her?

Kirito: Huh? O-Oh no! It's not like that, Asuna!

Asuna: And you're only hanging out with me because I'm hurt right?

Kirito: Asuna...

I turned over, so he could see only my back.

Asuna: No no, it's fine!

I said that while gritting my teeth.

I then felt a hand go on my hip. Thats hand made me get pulled over to Kirito. I then felt small kisses go up my back. I blushed and tried not to show it. When he stopped he finally spoke.

Kirito: I'm hanging out with you for many more reasons, I just have no use to tell Silica. Plus I'll invite you to our hangout and let you stay over later than she. Ok?

I nodded while still blushing. He still faced my back.

Kirito: Will you let me kiss your lips or you going to make me keep kissing your back?

I turned over to him quickly and kissed him with his face in my hands. He brought me closer to him and we broke the kiss. I put my face in his chest.

Asuna: Why can't I stop loving you?

Kirito: Because I can't stop loving you.

He kissed the top of my head then played with my hair till I fell asleep. Once I fell asleep it was only so much time till I felt him fall asleep on me too. I loved being in Kirito's arms because I felt protected.