Lazy Day

Asuna's P.O.V

When I woke up I could see Kirito laying next to me still sleeping. I smiled to myself and sat up. I picked up my phone to see two missed calls. One was from Liz and the other from Silica. I didn't feel like talking, so I set my phone down and laid back in bed. Soon I felt little movement around me. Kirito started having his hands wrap around me probably because I got up and I wasn't in his grasp. I didn't feel like getting up, walking, talking, or going out, but I was hungry. I groggily got out of bed and made myself some chocolate milk and a poptart. As I sat back in bed, Kirito's eyes slowly opened. I smiled at him with a poptart still in my mouth. He sat up as well and stretched. He then took a bite of my poptart and snuggled close to me.

Asuna: Hey!

Kirito: Whhhhhaaaat?

He was still sleepy and snuggled up.

Asuna: Ask first and I would've got you another one.

Kirito: That's why I didn't ask.

I rolled my eyes as Kirito got closer to my face. He caressed my cheek then pulled me closer to where our lips collided. After we took a breath we both smiled and laid back down. I finished my drink and Kirito and I finished our poptart. We snuggled close together and fell asleep again.

When we woke up it was 1:00pm. I woke up to a sleeping Kirito with his arms wrapped around me. My legs were wrapped around his waist. I wanted to fall asleep again, but instead went in the shower. 

After I took my shower I got out with a towel wrapped around me. I hoped Kirito didn't wake up, so I could quickly get my clothes. I ran to my dresser and got short blue shorts and a purple and blue tank top. It wasn't the best colors for me, but it would have to do. I tugged my towel away and slid next to Kirito. I poked his face until he started to wake up.

Asuna: What do you wanna do?

Kirito: Ermmm..

He tugged me closer to him and kissed my forehead. He grabbed the remote and turned on Stranger Things. We were still snuggled up when I got a text from Liz.

Text from Liz: ASUNA!? Are you ok!? I heard what happened at Olive Garden! Why didn't you call!?

Text from Asuna: I'm ok. I'm hanging with Kirito, don't worry.

Text from Liz: I'm your friend it's my job to worry.

Text from Asuna: Ok ok Liz. I'm good. Thanks for checking up on me though.

Text from Liz: Wait are you and Kirito alone? 😏

Text from Asuna: LIZ! SHUT UP! and bye~

Text from Liz: Oooooooookayyyyy~ Have fun!

Text from Asuna: Ugh Liz!

I forcefully put my phone on the dresser. Kirito looked at me strangely, but I just shook my head and paid attention to the show. After about an hour we were ready to take a break. I turned off the TV and looked at Kirito. He looked back at me with his loving eyes. I smiled and noticed his shirt was still off. Without noticing my cheeks became red. I looked to see his face smirking.

Asuna: What?

Kirito: What are you thinking 'bout?

Asuna: N-Nothing!

I turned over, so now I was facing the wall instead of a shirtless Kirito. I then felt two manly arms wrap around me. In the position we were in we started talking.

Asuna: Kirito, after high school when we get to college what will happen between us?

I felt Kirito scoot closer where I could feel his breath on my neck.

Kirito: I will stay with you, Asuna.

Asuna: What if we fight?

Kirito: We'll resolve the problem.

Asuna: What if you fall for another girl?

Kirito: I won't.

Asuna: What if...we get married?

There was silence, but then Kirito spoke.

Kirito: I would hope you would say "I do".

I smiled and held Kirito's hand.

Asuna: I will.

With that said we both fell asleep while smiling to ourselves.