four

ari's pov:

Kissing Ethan? Ew. Why did he keep doing this? Annoying ass.

My hands travel up to his chest and I push him off of me. Ethan's face melted into a confused look.

That's right pretty boy. No one ever rejected you before? Well, there's always a first time for that. He seemed to tune out if his thoughts as he continued to stare at me. Our bodies inches away from each other.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone for the time. Great. 10 minutes late for History. Miss Hutchinson is going to gut me alive.

I put my phone back into my pocket and opened the door to the janitor's closet to leave. Ethan grabbed my hand shutting the door.

"Wait." he said.

"Ethan, what now?" I said exaggerating my emotions.

"Will you go out with me?" he said, a look of pure arrogance within his eyes. I stared at his beautiful face for a few seconds.

"No." I stated, slamming the door into his face. As I hurried to class, I felt him behind me as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Why are you following me?" I sighed.

"We have history together. Remember?" he said putting one hand into the pocket of jeans.

"So, why won't you go out with me Aria?" he said. Aria. That's something my grandma used to call me.

I stopped and looked at him.

"Look Ethan, you may find this extremely hard to believe but I do not like you nor have I ever did. I know what you do with girls and I know you and your wrecked personality. Playing with people's hearts is not necessarily fun. Just leave me alone. Please." I said. I took one more step.

"Oh, and please, stop fucking kissing me!" I furrowed my eyebrows. I took a few my steps until I reached my class and opened the door to my classroom, Ethan behind me.

As the door shut, the whole class looked up going silent, including the teacher, Miss Hutchinson. Ugh, I hated when this happens. I hate attention.

"May I ask, why are you two so late?" she asked with a stern look on her face.

"I'm so sorry, Miss." I say as I slide into the only available seat which of course, had to be next to Ethan.

"I was just going over your homework. You will need to do a presentation with whoever you are sitting next to. Because you two were late to my class, I will expect you to put extra effort in. If you do not complete this, you will be graded an F as this goes towards your final grade. Do I make myself clear?" her eyes flicked from me to Ethan.

"Miss, can I swap partners please? I'll do anything! Please! I was stuck in traffic this morning and I won't ever be late in the future!" I said not focusing on anything else that she said. What? I was desperate okay?

The girls of the class erupted into loud protests and shouting, wanting to swap with me. I looked back at Ethan, who was wearing his oh-so-famous smirk on his face, his arms folded. His eyes landed on me and he raised one of his perfectly sculpted brows.

"Class! Settle down!" the teacher yelled. The class finally went silent.

"No Arianna. I would like you to work with Ethan and maybe even teach him how to actually put in some effort." she said glaring at Ethan. He didn't seem amused by her hostile behaviour towards him. I mumbled a few curses under my breath. I really did not want to be paired with him.

For the rest of the lesson, she let us discuss our homework.

"So princess," Ethan spoke.

"My place or yours?" he grinned flashing his pearly white teeth.

I thought back to Ethan being at my house. If I even bought a guy to my place, my mother would be none stop teasing me about him and I really did not want that, plus the idea of her putting in so much effort for snacks and such after work, bothered me. She always bought food for all guests in the house. Bless her soul.

"Yours." I say after a long period of silence. Another smirk flashed across his face.

ethan's pov:

Why did she not want to go out with me? Why did she pull away from kissing me? Ethan Dolan. The biggest 'heat throb' of this school.

She had those amazing lips that you could kiss all damn day, just looking at them turned me on. They were so plump and kissable and tasted like strawberry lip balm. That tongue —what am I thinking? Snap out of it Ethan.

At least she's coming over to my place. Maybe my plans to sleep with her won't go in vain after all. I want to see that perfect thick body of hers. Her curves were carved perfectly and she had the right amount of ass and cleavage, wow Ethan, back at it again. What's wrong with me?

a/n: hey bitches, i have exams and i fucking hate school. ugh, maths is officially my worst subject. fuck life.

please vote + comment m'loves! 💓🤪

lots of 🍆 and 💖,

-N