thirty eight

ethan's pov;

The next morning, I woke up to see my girlfriend laying next to me. Wow, I really couldn't believe that she was mine. I love her so much.

Her hair was sprawled out across the white pillows, her naked body tangled in the bed sheets. She was so beautiful. From her stretch marks to the cute little belly she had. Her soft creamy yet brown skin. Her swollen lips stayed in perfect shape from last night. So kissable.

I loved it all. Every single thing I adored. All her imperfections were my favourite things. She didn't liked them, yet, I loved them.

The way she laughed made my heart feel at peace. The small dimple on the right side of her cheek appeared when she was laughing properly. Her body shifts as she feels the bed for me and wraps her arm around me.

"Good morning princess," I whisper.

"Good morning, my prince," she whispers, laughing.

"Wow, I'm so cringe. My apologies." she laughs, showing her pearly white teeth.

"What do you want to do today, my love?" I ask her.

"Let's go to DisneyLand!" she says. I sit up and put on a tank top.

"How do you have a finer ass than me?" Ariana says, laughing.

"What can I say?" I scoff. She smiles at my stupidity. She sits up trying to find her underwear and bra that was on the other side of the room.

I smile, walking up to it and picking it up. She covers her body with the blanket.

"Ethan! Give me my bra and underwear!" she squeals. I run around the room, trying to get away from her.

"Take the blanket off!" I laugh. I finally give up and give them back to her.

She puts on her underwear, her ass popping. I walk over to her and give her a hug, squeezing on her ass a little.

"Babe, you'll always have the fatter ass." I say with a smirk. She smiles to herself and then pushes me away playfully. I go on my phone to book the tickets for DisneyLand in Paris whilst she goes in the shower.

Afterwards, I got ready to head there. She put on some black ripped jeans and a gold Gucci belt with a bright orange puffy jacket. She put a black beanie on her head letting her straight, black hair fall around her neck.

She always had the best style. I couldn't believe she was mine.

"Careful babe, you got a little drool there," she says, wiping my mouth.

"Ha. Ha." I say, rolling my eyes. We take the bus to the DisneyLand and finally make it there. Her hands wrapped around mine as we stepped inside the land full of dreams.

After we explored around and went on a few rides, we decided to get some food.

"You know since we came on an anniversary, they do fireworks by the castle?" Arianna says, as she bites into a burger that we bought from a small stand.

We decided that we didn't want to go to a posh restaurant.

"You've been here before?" I question.

"Yeah but I was like 8 years old," she smiles, nostalgia taking over her mind.

"Let's get candy floss!" she squeals after a little while. I giggle at her as she runs to another stand. She hands the money over and I sigh.

"This is my trip, let me spoil you." I say.

"Yeah I know E, but you paid for all of this. Let me pay for my stuff at least." she says.

"Fine." I sigh. She smiles and taps me on the nose as she gets handed a candy floss on a stick that's nearly as big as her head. She smiles and takes a bite, whilst I grab some.

The night sky began to fall and I noticed it got dark quite quickly here. We sat down by the castle on a bench; the fireworks were just about to begin. A large crowd gathered around us and I clasped onto her hand, making sure she wouldn't get lost or leave me.

She throws the stick from the candy floss in the bin and pulls her beanie down as the night begins to get colder. She holds my hand tightly. I wrap my arms around her, making sure she was feeling warm enough.

The fireworks start to happen and we both watch in awe. I take a few snaps and pictures of the fireworks and her.

She stands close to me, her arm around my waist, still cold as she watches Peter Pan in the sky. It was pretty amazing if I must say, even though the speaker was mostly speaking French.

Her eyes flashed with light as each firework exploded in the sky, the different array of colours spreading out. A smile plastered across her face as her dimple on her cheek came out.

"I love you." she whispers. Her voice seemed shaky like she was about to be in tears. I looked at her eyes again; this time they were glossy with tears.

"What's wrong doll?" I ask, my voice gentle.

"I just can't believe I'm standing in Paris at the age of 18 with the love if my life." she says, her voice shaking. I can't help but smile at her.

"Princess, don't cry." I say, wiping away the tears that stained her face.

"I love you so much." I whisper, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. She came in front of me, standing on her tiptoes before pressing her soft lips against mine. She had strawberry chapstick on. I kissed her back almost immediately, our tongues making magic. At least that's what it felt like.

"I wish I never lose you." she says, her eyes brimming with tears again. "You deserve someone better than me." she mumbles but I hear her. Why is she talking like that? She's being quite emotional. Maybe it's because she's on her period? I shake the thought away and reply to what she said.

"No. I got the best one." I say. She smiles again, this time flashing her teeth then kisses me. This time it was more passionate, more yearning, like I was last person on Earth. Her kiss managed to make me feel warm through the cold night and the fireworks still exploding in the background, the dozens of cameras and recorders in the sky capturing the moment.

The only thing I could think about in this moment was this girl that I was so in love with.

"You really know how to charm a girl, Dolan." she smiles, before standing next to me again, holding my hand tightly.

a/n: ethan's pov!!! after a v long time! lol i think i did well??? this will make u v soft and v single jus like me :') sad boi hour

vote & comment if you think i did good lol
lots of love & d,
-N