eight

ari's pov:

What am I doing? Oh right, just, you know, kissing Ethan freaking Dolan! I didn't know whether I should be happy or terrified.

Ethan seemed to be shocked at first but quickly recovers by pulling me closer to his chest. His arms snake around my ass and my arm is loosely draping over his shoulders.

He smelt like pine cones. His lips tasted sweet, just like sugar. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually missed kissing Ethan. His lips were so addictive. So soft. Wait. No. I can't. I can't be addicted, it won't end well for me.

"What was that?" Ethan smiled, raising his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I say, innocently.

"You didn't like kissing me and all of a sudden, you just come and do it?" he said. I look over at Xavier who is storming down the corridor towards us.

"Well-um—" I get cut off by Xavier's loud voice.

"Ethan Dolan! You're dating my girlfriend?!" his voice booms through the empty corridor. I hadn't even realised that Angelica had left.

"I'm not your girlfriend Xavier!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up whore," he spits.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" he says in confusion. Fuck, what if Ethan doesn't along with it. What if he found out I lied? Shit, he'd never leave me alone. Ethan's eyes meet mine and I widen them slightly, giving him a silent message. He nods his head, meaning that he understands.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend." he says as he puts his hand on my waist pushing me closer to him. His hand travels down and lands on my ass.

"Why would you be with him? My dick is way longer. It goes all the way from a to motherfucking z," he yells in despair.

Ethan lets out a small laugh, "look at a keyboard," he comments. He walks with me until we're outside of school.

"I'll get you back Arianna!" I hear Xavier say from the distance. I shrug the thought off and and turn to Ethan. Once we're outside, I give Ethan a hug.

"Thanks Ethan." I say.

"Oh, I wasn't doing it for you." he says.

"What? What do you mean?" I say, looking up at him. The sun's shining brightly onto his skin and eyes making them chocolate brown ones melt into hazel coloured ones.

"I want to play a game," he starts, putting his black sunglasses on.

"You have to date me for three months. If you fall in love with me, I get your v-card. But, if I fall in love with you, I'll leave you alone and never bother you again." he says.

"Which also means that I lose the bet and I have to give my car to Roman." he says.

"What if I don't want to?" I ask.

"Well then, Xavier will find out that you lied and will come for your ass. Literally." he says without any emotion evident on his flawless face.

"Okay."

"Okay?" he repeats.

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will be our always." he says with a wink.

I let out a laugh, "Did you really just quote The Fault in Our Stars?" I say, shaking my head at him.

"What? I like watching movies." he shrugs.

"Can I test you?" I ask.

"Ask away." he says with a grin.

"Um, The Notebook?"

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love." he says.

"Mean girls?"

"Would you like to assign someone to butter your muffin?"

"Wreck-it-Ralph."

"No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?"

"Batman."

"As you know, madness is like gravity...all it takes is a little push."

"You're so awesome, you know that?" I state. Ethan pretends to flick his hair.

"I know babe. Plus, the Joker is like the best villain out there so I just had to quote him. Plus, it also makes it one step closer of for you to fall in love with me." he says with arrogance.

I would never fall in love with Ethan. It wouldn't happen and I couldn't let it happen either. The one time I did fall in love, it hurt like fucking hell and I'm not going to go down that route again.

"Let's go princess. You're sleeping round mine tonight." he says putting his arm around my shoulder.

a/n: here you go ^_^

i'm very bored so i might be legit just writing all day. i have a holiday today and its monday my hoes. whoooop whooop!!

don't forget to vote + comment 💘

lots of love & eggplants,

-N