thirty one

ari's pov:

I stare at the door that both Ethan and Grayson live in. I wasn't entirely sure what to feel.

I knocked on the door but it was already open. I opened the door peeking in a little. The room was dark but I noticed various types if candles lines along the table, the floor and the shelves. I opened the door wider and stepped inside. There were rose petals scattered along the floor in a trail.

My heart felt like it was beating too fast and also like it was about to fall out of my ass. Was this Ethan's doing? Or did I walk in at the wrong time?

I followed the trail of petals ip the stairs picking one up. They weren't fake either. The rose petals felt soft against my fingers and smelt amazing. It led to Ethan's room.

I was still unsure about this entire thing. Was Ethan doing all this for me? I didn't take him as that sort of person.

I held my breath in as I put my hand on the handle of the door. This could go one of two ways. Either, I get a proper apology off Ethan or I catch him with yet another girl.

I pushed the door opened. The bed was decorated with fairy lights in the shape of a heart. I let out a sigh and looked at the bag and letter placed in the middle of the white bed.

I walked up to the bed and read the black letters that read my name, Aria.

I picked up the red envelope and opened the letter. I unfolded the piece of paper and read it.

Dear dollface, aka Aria,

I know that you're still mad at me and I get it. I would be mad at me too. I don't know why I acted like a complete douche. The truth is Arianna, I've fallen for you. You leave me with butterflies in my stomach, my skin fills with goosebumps every time we touch, your kiss makes fireworks explode in my heart. I know I'm being totally cringe right now but it's true. You drive me insane.

I'm not used to relationships at all. In fact, every since my parents left, I've been treating girls like objects and I've realised that's not what they would've wanted. They would've wanted me to have the best life with the love of my life. That's you doll.

I promise that I'll take care of your heart if you share it with me. You've already stolen mine.

I love you Aria. I will never get sick of saying it to you because I know that it's true.

Love, Ethan

PS: I bought this for you. I thought that you would like it. I know you hate it when I try and buy you things but if you wear this, I know that you've accepted my apology.

My tears began to fill with tears. I can't believe that he did this. I open the black bag that was accompanied by the letter. Inside, there was a black box. I opened it and was stunned. It was a necklace with a single rose on the end.

There was a small note inside too.

"I only know what love is because of you."

I put the necklace around my neck in happiness. Tears were brimming in my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

I turned around and jumped when I saw Ethan behind me. He smiled as his eyes wandered to the necklace hanging around my neck.

"Why are you crying doll? You know I don't like it when you cry," he says as his thumb flicks away the tears on my cheeks. I start to laugh through the tears.

"Ethan, these are tears of happiness," I laugh. He smiles as he dries my cheeks. He holds both of my hands in his.

"I love you so much doll. I'm so sorry for everything that I've done. I have no reason why I acted like that and I'm so sorry," he says.

"Arianna, I love you. I will never stop." he says.

"So will you be my girlfriend? For real this time?" he asks. I felt like my heart was fluttering all over my body. My face was bright red from blushing so hard.

I take my hands out from his. I put my hand on his cheek, taking a step closer to him staring into his hazel coloured eyes.

"I love you Ethan Dolan." I say and without another word, I press my lips against his. It felt different from all the rest. It felt like love.

I haven't ever experienced this type of feeling throughout my lifetime and for the first time, I knew what it felt like to be in love.

His hand snaked its way around my hips pulling me closer to his body. I took charge of the kiss, briefly stopping biting down on his lips gently before placing my lips on his again so I could feel the vibration on my lips. He groaned a little before pulling away from me.

His hand was on my neck, his face inches away from mine. His eyes looked into my emerald ones as they looked down at my lips hungrily again.

"You fucking tease," he whispers before pushing me up against the wall.

a/n: i'm in a lovey mood so i decided that i would make this chapter. don't hate me for not updating quick. i had school work and my cousin brother's wedding prep. love you guys loads.

vote + comment bitchesss😇

lots of love and dick (hehehehehe;)

-N