nine

ari's pov

I lay down looking at the ceiling of Ethan's bedroom. It was a galaxy. It looked mesmerising. The galaxy is a weird yet wonderful thing. So many questions about it. Is the moon really made of cheese? [obviously not guys, i'm kidding] Do aliens really exist? Putting that to the side, it looked so beautiful. A whirl of purples and dark blues and the shimmer of the stars. The galaxy was a wondrous topic to get into and talk about. All the conspiracy theories in it too.

I could hear the gentle patter of the rain outside. The running of water as it slid down the roof. Rain was also one thing that I absolutely loved. You get to stay inside, listen to the gentle tap of the rain on the window sill, snuggle up and get warm, watch a movie and my all time favourite: wearing oversized hoodies!

I loved clothes that looked way too big and baggy because they are legit, the comfiest! That reminds me, boys clothes! Woah, I loved wearing them, they were always ten times bigger than my body and they smelt so good.

I looked over to Ethan, who was changing into some tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie.

I looked up and him and smiled.

"What?" he said grinning; his expression knew that I was up to something.

"Can I wear your clothes?" I pleaded, batting my eyelashes at him, playfully. He chuckled lightly.

"Of course you can, doll. Anything that's mine is yours." he said.

I stood up and walked into his closet. He had a variety of hoodies that all looked so good. So many amazing choices. I don't even know what to chose.

In the end, I put his orange hoodie on but his joggers were way to big on me so I stayed in my leggings. The hoodie came down to my thighs and the sleeves were so long but I still felt comfy as fuck. The smell of his cologne lingered inside which made it a thousand times better.

I wandered back into his living room, sitting on the couch.

"Mhm, this is the comfiest ever!" I sighed putting the hood over my head and pulling the strings. Ethan sat down next to, laughing. Ethan had a laugh that made you feel incredibly happy when you hear it and he also had that type of smile. I get why there are so many girls after him.

I stood up, staring back at the massive window spanning the wall. The tiny droplets sliding down the glass. The trees outside swayed in the wind as the rain it them. The clouds in the sky was like a sheet of white.

Ethan stood next to me putting his arm around my neck, his head leaning on mine.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I smiled.

"It's raining, not snowing, doll." he said raising an eyebrow.

"I know, I'm quoting Frozen, dumbass." I explained.

"Frozen? What's Frozen?" he questioned with a genuine look of of cluelessness on his face.

"Are you being serious? You don't know the movie? Frozen?" I said, shocked at his response.

"Nope." he said.

"Have you been living under a rock Ethan? It's the famous Disney movie with ice and snow?" I continued. He shook his head.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he saw me walk away.

"Well first of all, we're getting some food, then second of all, we're going to turn Netflix on and you we're going to watch Frozen together," I said, as I tied the laces of my trainers.

He stood up putting a jacket on and slipping his trainers on too. I tied up my shoes and caught my jacket as he threw it to me.

Just as we were about to leave, he stopped.

"Can I ask you a serious question Ari?" he said with serious written all over his face.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said, a little scared at what he was about to ask. He looked at the ground, the seconds ticking away. The tension was building up in me too.

"Can we get some pizza too?" he said with a cheesy smile. Haha, cheesy, you see what I did there? Nope? Okay. I'm not punny.

"Fuck yeah," I sigh, in relief, as my face melts into a smile.

I'm starting to like him already.

As a friend, obviously.

a/n: wag1 peoples. ok only some peoples will get what i said. lol i'll just take my british ass and leave

vote + comment m'loves 💘

lots of love 💗 and bananas 🍌,

-N