ten

ari's pov

I walk into the supermarket with Ethan, the warmth hitting my face almost instantly.

We walked into aisle where the bags of popcorn were sitting on the shelves. I grabbed two bags of sweet popcorn and put it into the basket. I completely do not understand how people eat salty popcorn. Salt and popcorn? Issa no from me. Buttery popcorn is okay but just tastes a little plain. So sweet popcorn it is.

"I do wonder how people can consume salty popcorn." Ethan says.

"I know right!?" I exclaim. He lightly chuckles at my reaction and continues walking down the aisle. We go to the drinks section and I grab some a bottle of Pepsi.

"Coke is better." Ethan says as he puts the bottle back on the shelf.

"No way! Pepsi all the way." I laugh grabbing it back.

"Yeah but Coca Cola is better!" Ethan laughs along.

"I like Pepsi. Get your own if you want it so bad." I shrugged at him with a cocky smile running away from him. I saw him running after me as he caught up.

I made my way to another aisle, it was filled with biscuits and chocolates. Ethan smirks at me checking if there was anyone watching and he turned his head to me. His hands gripped onto my waist as he roughly pushed me against the shelf.

"Watch your mouth doll," he smirked.

"Or what?" I smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll see princess," he said as his warm breath caused goosebumps to rise on my skin. He twirled a strand of my hair in his finger and tucked it behind his ear.

As someone entered the aisle, he stepped back turning around to grab some Oreos. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. He literally took my breath away. Wow, Arianna, you need to resist his charms. I shook of the feeling that was lacing my entire body and followed him as he went towards the ice cream section.

Ethan grabbed a Neapolitan ice cream tub. It was one of my movie night family classics so I had to introduce it to him.

"When I was little, it was tradition that every movie night, our family would share one tub of Neapolitan ice cream. I had the chocolate section, my mom had the strawberry section and my brother had the vanilla section since he's basic as hell." I smiled.

"What about your dad?" he questioned. I stared at the ground.

"It's okay if you're uncomfortable speaking about it, I completely understand." he said with a comforting smile. I sighed.

"Thanks E," I smiled. I mentally made a note of the new nickname that I had called him. I hadn't heard any of his friends ever call him. I caught a sight glimpse of the his newly formed smile. He seemed happy about it too.

I wandered into the DVD section where loads of various movies sat on the shelves. I looked up at them and then behind me where Ethan stood.

"Let's watch Aladdin instead," I said grabbing it off of the shelf.

"Aladdin? Is another Disney movie?" Ethan said holding his hand over his face.

"Yes. You've never watched any Disney movies! I completely don't understand how. Disney is my entire childhood." I said putting the DVD into my shopping basket.

"Well, your childhood was shit," Ethan said.

"Well, not as shit as yours seeing you NEVER watched Disney." I shrugged walking towards the tills.

-

No matter how hard I tried to persuade Ethan that I could pay for my own food, his stubborn ass didn't let me pay for myself. I was slightly pissed at the fact that he was obeying such a stereotype but I let it slide.

"I'm paying for the pizza then!" I said running towards the car.

He laughed, "No way baby girl, you're my princess and I get to spoil you," he said.

"Yeah right, all this spoiling just so you can get into my pants Ethan," I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, true, but I just figured out that you don't like being spoilt. You like the small romantic gestures." he said poshly, talking in a severely British accent. He knew I was British and he was trying to be cute. He definitely succeeded.

"Shut up E," I smiled, lightly pushing him.

We waited in line, the continuous minutes ticked past as we finally got some. Ethan had ordered it over the phone beforehand so all we needed to do was collect it.

-

"Pineapple pizza Ethan?" I said holding a slice up in disgust. I had never really tried it before but the idea of fruit on pizza did cause me to overthink eating it.

"Yes! It's the best!" he said as he grabbed a slice and shoved it into his mouth; he let out a moan of appreciation.

"Have you ever tried it?" Ethan says as he looked at the pizza slice that I had not yet eaten.

"No, not really," I said.

"Alright, if you think my childhood was boring, wait till you taste this." he says. I looked down skeptically at it and then back at Ethan, who was waiting for me.

I took a bite and waited for the pineapple to engulf my tastebuds. Ethan was seriously right, how have I never eaten pineapple pizza before? It tasted absolutely delicious.

He smiled as soon as he saw that I was enjoying it. I slid down into the couch as Aladdin played on the TV.

We finished eating as Ethan snuggled closer to me, wrapping his huge arms around me. The warmth that he bought was unbelievably amazing. He was so comfy.

"Thanks." I say.

"For what?" Ethan asks confused, as he looks down at me.

"For being my movie buddy," I smile.

"No problem, doll. Just means that I'm one step closer to you falling in love with me and me being able to get into your pants," he shrugs.

"Yeah, not gonna happen. You'll definitely fall faster than me." I scoff. I look at the TV, concentrating on what was happening. It was currently Aladdin's wedding to Princess Jasmine and the earth starts to shake and Genie frowns.

"I thought the Earth wasn't supposed to move till after the honeymoon," he says.

Ethan and I let out a light laugh.

"These movies are dirtier than I expected for a children's movie," he says and I nod with a smile.

Disney is fucking hilarious.

a/n: hey m'loves. my favourite disney movie is definitely aladdin. what's yours?

sorry it took me forever to update, writer's block had me ._. but i am back with another update! :)

vote + comment

lots of love and D,

-N