thirteen

ari's pov

Ethan's lips move in sync with mine as I held my breath, my eyes shut. He groans as he pulls me closer to his body, his gently squeezing my ass. I've kissed Ethan many times but this time it felt completely different. It wasn't just lips against lips, skin against skin.

My whole body felt like it was on fire. I didn't want Ethan to move away. I could tell by the way Ethan was kissing me that he was enjoying it too from the way that he was moaning against my lips making them tingle and cause a series of shivers across my body.

I could feel my heart starting to beat faster. That was unusual; it never happened when I kissed Ethan before. What was wrong with me?

My breathing slowed down as Ethan bit down on my lips making my lips part from each other a little. He then kisses me against forcefully and aggressively.

I let out a small whimper as he pushes me up against the wall, lifting me up, causing my legs to wrap around his waist.

He moves his lips away from mine and continues to leave kisses down my neck. He stops before reaching my shoulders and bites me gently causing me to dig my nails into his back. I let out a moan before he forces his lips against mine again.

This kiss was different. It was like an unsatisfiable hunger.

He stops, as he lowers my legs to the ground, his eyes staring directly into mine. His forehead comes into contact with mine, both of us gasping for air as the rain continues to pour down our clothes.

I let out a small sigh, due to loss of contact. I was craving the feel of his lips against mine and we had only stopped a few seconds ago.

"Dollface, you're not good for me," he breathes, his thumb on my bottom lip. I close my eyes, still breathing heavily.  He was right. We weren't good for each other.

"I swear I'm addicted to those lips of yours." he says.

I smile, I think I'm addicted to him too.

a/n: hola putas :) how are you doing babes ?
sorry for the short ass chapter. just needed the perf ending to prom uno? anyways love you guys <3

vote + comment 😋

lots of love and ethan dick (or grayson, idk why ur here tbf if ur in grayson's lane but love u anyway boo),

-N 💘