thirty two

a/n: warning issued babes ;]] get ur holy water before reading ahead 💋

ari's pov:

I stood against the wall, Ethan's hand on my waist holding me down against him as he continued to kiss me. We stopped, catching our breaths.

He stared into my green eyes and I looked up at him. I giggled, "What?" I said. He gave me a kiss on my lips.

"You're just," he kisses me once more. "So fucking," He says with another kiss. "Pretty." he says with another kiss. "So glad," he says with yet another kiss. "You're fucking mine," he says, his hand holding onto my jaw.

Ethan's lips start to move down to my jawline down to my neck, leaving little kitten licks and gentle bites along my skin. I let out a small whimper as I felt him bite down on a certain spot. He looks up at me, lightly smirking before doing it again in the same spot.

I squeezed onto his arm tightly as he did it continuously. He stops looking down at my crop top. His hands slide down my hips then up to my shirt. He slid the shirt over my head, throwing it to the floor. His eyes wondered to my boobs and he licked his bottom lip.

He brushed my hair away from my shoulder, putting it behind me. He started kissing me once again with the occasional bites. Every time he did it, I felt my body giving out. I felt as if I was high in the sky. The feeling of flying.

He moved my bra strap down, his fingers sending electric currents throughout my body. Did I really want this?

He told me he's loved me before yet he still kissed another girl. Was I right to do this?

What if this was another one of his bets? Getting me back and sleeping with him?

It seemed like his character. I felt tears stinging in my eyes to the times he had hurt me.

Ethan looked up at me, "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice gentle.

"Ethan, is this part of another one of your bets?" I ask lowly. His eyes widened in disbelief, "You really think I would do that to you?" he asked.

"You've done it before Ethan." I said, sitting down on his bed.

He sits down next to me, his eyes focused on my face. He held my hands once again, "Look baby, I would never do that. I was so fucking stupid to treat you like a toy. I love you. I'm not lying, this is not a bet, this is coming from my heart." he says.

I look at him, many emotions whirling through my body. He was telling the truth. He looked at me, waiting for me to say something but all I could think of was kissing him. So that's what I did.

I felt his smile against my lips and he felt mine. He lifted me onto his lap, still kissing me passionately. He loved the feeling of being in control. His hands were on my bare skin, sending a series of shivers through my body.

His touch felt like no others. He stopped in his tracks looking at me up and down with a huge grin on his face.

His hand went behind my back and I felt his hand on my bra clip. I suddenly felt self-conscious. I was about to me exposed.

I heard the click almost instantly and my bra had loosened around. I looked up at him, trying to notice any emotions on his face but there wasn't anything except admiration. It felt like he was admiring me.

His hand went to my bra straps taking them off around my arms chucking my bra to the floor. He picked me up and put me down on the bed, staring down at me. He took off his shirt, revealing his abs. Honestly, I felt even more hotter than usual.

He came in between my legs kissing me first before making his way down to my body. I felt his tongue swirl around on my nipples making me throw my head back. His kisses went down to my stomach until he reached my jeans.

He unzipped them and pried them off as quickly as he could.

I wasn't one to wear the fanciest underwear but I couldn't find any comfortable ones so I had to resort to wearing thongs. I mean, they made me feel good about myself but I still had a constant wedgie, which isn't exactly the comfiest feeling in the world.

It was black lacey underwear with a pink bow on the front. Ethan came back up to me, kissing me more harshly and aggressively this time. I had never kissed him like this before. It's as if every kiss we had felt different to any of the other times yet I would still recognise it if it was amongst others.

I clenched my thighs together as I felt Ethan's hand travel down my waist down to my stomach then down to my core. He smirked, looking at me before forcing my legs open.

He started rubbing me through my underwear. I sucked in a sharp breath but Ethan's eyes stayed on my face. He wanted to see how I looked.

I felt Ethan's fingers pull my underwear to the side making the coldness of the air hit my heat. His fingers dipped into my folds rubbing my core.

I let out a moan and Ethan's smirk widened. He lowered his head down between my legs. His hands tugged on my underwear before taking them off. He raised an eyebrow at me before I felt his tongue on my core, licking teasingly.

I let out a moan, clasping on to the Ethan's white bedsheets. As he continued to lick me, he stared down at me. He went deeper inside me, making me curse even louder. He seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot, meanwhile, I was a moaning mess.

I felt Ethan insert his fingers into me.

"Fuck Ethan," I moaned. He grinned at me, raising an eyebrow. He started thrusting them out faster and faster making a knot in my stomach form.

He stopped before pulling down his trousers and his boxers, his dick springing out. I stopped, staring at the size. It was huge.

I felt the crinkle of a condom before he started teasing me again. I felt his dick rubbing on my core, his face focused on me once again. I was terrified but also horny as shit.

I've never had sex before. I guess Ethan saw a streak of nervousness on my face.

"It might hurt a little bit okay? So just let me know if I'm being to rough," he says with reassurance. I give him a nod before I felt his dick enter me.

I let out a whine of pain before he started thrusting, the pain turning into pleasure. He went slow at first, in fear of harming me.

The pleasure felt surreal.

"Fuck, Ethan, faster," I yelled out. With a fine smirk on his face, he pinned me down to the bed, thrusting faster and faster.

"Fuck Aria, you're so tight," he groaned, a gleam of sweat forming on his forehead. Ethan's hands let go of mine so I grabbed on to his back, my fingernails sinking into his skin gently, probably leaving scratch marks.

"You make me so fucking crazy Arianna," Ethan moans, slamming himself into me. I kept speaking profanities under my breath. I left a knot in my stomach start to unfold.

"Ethan, I think I'm going to cum," I say. He nods, signalling he's close too. I suddenly feel the knot unfold as a feeling of ecstasy takes over my body. Ethan keeps cursing as his thrusts begins to become sloppy. Ethan stops bending down to my core before sucking.

"You taste fucking amazing baby," he whispers.

I look at the time, we had been at it for an entire hour.

a/n: omydays this was cringe as fuck. lol. hope you enjoyed it lol, it was difficult to write bc i haven't written smut in a very long ass time. love you guys baresss

ps: ur welcome for the extra long chapter.

vote + comment (for more;) 💓

lots of love and literal dick this time,

-N