fourteen

ari's pov

I stared at the ceiling of my room. The rain was still pattering outside lightly. Ethan and I had been watching Teen Wolf for a couple of hours now after deciding to ditch prom and come to my place.

I had changed out of my wet prom dress into some comfy as hell shorts and shirt. Due to the fact that I have been stealing some of Ethan's hoodies, I gave one back to him. I had to get a spare pair of my brother's joggers though but I didn't think he'd mind too much since he's rarely here. He goes to school far away from home anyway.

I sit up and look at Stiles. God, why can't I get guys like him? Instead I get a freaking Ethan Dolan. Just great.

"I'm fucking bored." Ethan states, slouching further into the couch placed in my room.

"Eh, me too." I say, turning to him. I had already put up with Ethan endlessly judging Jackson in Teen Wolf and me constantly defending him because he did turn out to be a pretty decent person.

-

Ethan and I have been talking for about an hour about the most random things. It was one of our specialties. Our favourite was always conspiracy theories too and it turns out, Ethan likes Shane Dawson just as much as I do. God, if my mother found out that me and Ethan were alone in my room, she would probably disown me.

I get up to get some crisps [chips for ya'll americans] that I had secretly stashed in my room.

I turn around to see Ethan staring at me, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip.

"What?" I laugh.

"Wow, that ass is mine." he says as he pulls my hand. He pulls me onto his lap and I could feel his dick under my ass and it seemed to be growing. I feel my cheeks turn a shade of pink and Ethan notices.

"Only you can fix that babygirl," he comments, before taking a crisp out of my bag. I felt like my face was on fire and I could feel myself going bright red. I slide off Ethan and sat back down next to him.

There's a small knock on the door before it opens.

"Hey Arianna, have you seen my—" my brother comes into my room and he stops mid-sentence when his eyes land on Ethan.

"Oh, make sure your wash it." he comments.

"Arianna is busy on Mondays and Wednesdays as she works on the streets. She is free on Thursday next week however I can book you an appointment whenever you need. Sparkly pole is an extra fifty bucks." he says. I smile at him before Ethan and him burst into fits of laughter.

"Shut up Jay! Is there any food left?" I ask.

"Nope. Mom ordered pizza and there isn't really any left. Don't try and make food, you may end up burning the house down. Stay safe and have a strawberry or something instead," he says with a shrug.

I get my pillow but before it could reach him, he ducks out the way slamming the door shut.

Jay was my older brother. I was actually pretty surprised to see him here because he goes to college/university across the state. That means he stays there but he visited for the first time in about a month and usually I see him every two weeks. He is a little protective of me but eh. We were pretty close with each other as Jay did help me with quite a few things that happened to me.

We did make each other a pact though, that if we ever kill someone, the other sibling will help hide the body. I swear we're not weird. Fuck, maybe a little.

I look at Ethan who's smirking at me. "So, are you free on Thursday?" he says with a grin.

"I'll pay the extra fifty bucks for the sparkly pole." he shrugs.

Before I respond, I grab a pillow and smack it straight into his face.

a/n: who wanna strip for daddy E? i do 😋

vote + comment

Lots of love & dick,

-N