sixteen

ari's pov

"Ethan?" I asked as we walked out the gates of the school.

"Yes doll?" he replied.

"Can we go on a date?" I asked. If we really did want people to believe that we are dating then I needed to know so basic factual information about him.

"Aw, is my girlfriend asking me on a date? Where are the chocolates, flowers and sweet gestures?" he cooed. I rolled my eyes at him with a smile.

My heart skips a beat when he calls me his girlfriend. Why was I freaking out over nothing?

"What? If you're out here trying to break the stereotypes, might as well go all out right?" he shrugs.

"I just want to get to know basic shit about you since you know? I nearly blew it today when Selena asked about your birthday." I shrug.

"Sure," he says "As long as you admit that you're totally in love with me and dream about me every night and I'm always on your mind 24/7," he continues.

"Whatever Ethan," I roll my eyes but I can't help smiling. Fuck, what was this boy doing to me?

"I'll pick you up at 7." he states.

Before I could reply, Ethan cuts me off. "You're dickhead of an ex is watching," he says.

I start to panic a little, "What shall we do?" I say.

Xavier is the whole entire reason why I was 'dating' Ethan. I needed to make him believe that are actually dating otherwise this whole thing would be a waste.

"Kiss me." he whispers, but I could see that he was panicking a little too.

I laugh, "I'm not kissing you again," I state.

"Why not?" he asks, scrunching his nose up. I smile, gently tapping his nose. He looked adorable when he did that.

"Because," I say. "My grandma always told me, when I was little, that kisses are special and they are not for everyone. They should only be given to those who deserve them," I say, remembering my grandma. I missed her too much.

"Is that why you were so upset that I was your first kiss?" he whispers. I look down to the the grey concrete under our feet, nodding lightly.

"Am I not worthy of your kisses?" he whispers.

Instead of answering his question, I look up into his hazel eyes then down to his puckered lips and pressed mine against them. He pulls me closer into him, his hand on my back, trailing down to my ass.

He is worthy of my kisses. He's the only guy that I've ever kissed and every time he kissed me, it felt was like I was on drugs.

It's like every time I'm with him, he makes me feel happy. Even the thought of him made me smile and I didn't like the idea. Spending time with him was amazing and very entertaining especially since he lets me wear his clothes which is the best part about him.

He pulls back gently smiling, his finger gently tracing my lips. "It worked, he's mad," Ethan says.

I don't bother turning around to look at Xavier. At this point, I didn't feel bothered at all by him.

We sit down in his car and Ethan starts to ramble on about how I have to pick where we're going since I asked to go out but I'm barely listening to anything he's saying.

There's just a small smile tugging on my lips as I stare at him speaking.

I don't like Ethan.

I don't like anyone.

I'm not addicted to his lips and I do not want to kiss him again.

...right?

a/n: hey boo, how have ya'll been? i'm bored af so i decided to write a lil something for ya ;) hope you enjoyed it x

sorry if it was a little short! i'll update soon enough. also thankyou so much for 700 reads!! wow, you guys are truly amazing! 💞

don't forget to vote + comment babes 💘

lots of love and testicles,

-N