five

ari's pov

The next day, Ethan texted me his address and it wasn't actually too far from my house. Just at the end of the street and I never saw him going to school either due to the fact that he drove there himself. He convinced me to start at 6pm, although he would've really wanted to start at 10pm and said that I could sleep over if I really needed too. Ha, good try Ethan.

I put my earphones in and put my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I grabbed my laptop and my notepad and put it into my bag.

Jamming to Chun-Li by Nicki Minaj, I finally reached his house and honestly, he had quite a good looking house. It looked extremely modern with one room with a huge glass window so you could see inside.

I knocked on the front door and found what I least expected. Grayson. He looked incredibly hot too, a white towel hanging lowly around his hips with droplets of water running down his defined abs. There was a tattoo of a wing standing out from the side of his ribs, that looked very hot. As I continued to look at him, he smirked, combing his hand through his thick hair.

"Did you finally come to your senses that you want me now?" Grayson grinned.

"Obviously. The better twin is standing right in front of me." I said with obviously a lot of sarcasm in my voice.

He pulled me inside slamming the front door. His strong arms were pinning mine down against the white walls of his house.

"Watch your mouth cupcake. You might be here for Ethan but you should watch your back. I get what I want." he whispered into my neck, his warm breath hitting the newly formed goosebumps rising.

I pushed Grayson off me.

"Ethan!" I called. I heard the loud thumps as he came down the stairs and into my view. Grayson shrugged to himself as he went into the kitchen. As i saw him turn around, I caught a glimpse of the rest of his tattoo which turned out to me two angel wings. It didn't cover his entire back, but the lower half of it.

I looked back up at the stairs.

Woah, Ethan was another beautiful sight to see. His hair was styled a little and he has wearing some grey sweatpants that were so low that you could see his v-line. I bit the inside of my cheek as he summoned me to come upstairs.

"C'mon, let's go to my room." he said. I followed his up the beige stairs that he had up into his room. The walls of the room were coloured light blue and there were a few posters hanging around too. One of Nicki Minaj too.

"You like Nicki too?" Ethan asked, noticing that I was more focused on that poster in his room.

"Um yeah, I guess. She has some bops." I said.

One wall of his room really caught my eye. It was filled with various different photographs, all in different sizes, some edited, some raw. They looked so creative. I walked over, admiring each photo.

"Do you like it?" he seemed hopeful when he said that.

"Yeah. Wow Ethan. Did you take these?" I asked as I looked at him. He nodded at me with a proud smile on his face.

"I never knew you were this interested in photography." I said as I continued to look. Each and every photo had a unique twist and some even had Grayson in them from back when they were young. I did notice that, what seemed to be his parents, didn't look like him at all. I didn't want to seem rude so I avoided the topic all together.

I went and sat down on the bed located in the centre of his room. He had a huge mirror placed on one of the walls, which was quite good for mirror selfies, if I was being honest.

I couldn't help but stare at the veins standing out on his arms and biceps and those toned abs of his. He had some attractive back muscles too which was also one of my biggest weaknesses in a boy.

He knew that I was checking him out.

"Like what you see?" he said with arrogance.

"Yeah." I whispered. He came closer to me pushing me back onto his bed, his shirtless body in between my legs as he continued to leave kitten kisses down my chest.

Just kidding, that never really happened, however, it looked much better in my rotten imagination.

"No, get a shirt on!" I laughed. He chuckled at me and went to his closet. He came out wearing a tank top which showed the tattoos that he had across the side of his body which was also, ironically, three roses except the first one, was healthy, the second one was rotting and the third one was a decayed rose.

Fuck, way to to more attractive.

I got my laptop out of my bag and Ethan got his Mac too. He went onto Google to search about the project that we needed to do.

After working for an hour, we did take a break. Ethan connected the speakers that were in his room and played some good music. He sat there jamming out with each other, messing around.

That's when Ethan looked at me and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head to the side so he ended up kissing my cheek. He seemed confused as he stepped back.

"Why won't you kiss me, Aria?" he said. I gulped as I knew that was his question.

"Because, you've kissed me twice, may I note, without my permission." I said folding my arms.

"Yeah, so? So many girls would kill to kiss me." He scoffed jokingly.

Should I tell him?

No.

Yes, I should.

Ugh, fuck it.

"Aria?" Ethan's voice echoed waiting for an answer. My eyes continued to linger down at the floor.

"Ethan, um, you kinda stole my first kiss." I stammered, looking up to meet his eyes.

a/n: hiloo bishes 💘 how did you find this chapter? shOOk? naH?

vote + comment ma hoes 😋

(just an extra note: you'll find out how Aria knows that lip biting his her weakness as Ethan did. I know it makes zero sense at the moment but you'll find out in future chapters to come! ;))

-N