twenty eight

ari's pov:

I stare at myself in the mirror looking at my hair. My hair felt too long, like it was weighing down my head. Its so much effort to brush. Maybe I should cut it.

Someone's hand pull on my waist, pushing me into a chest, his lips on my neck, kissing gently causing sparks to fly around my body. I look up in the mirror to catch a glimpse of who it was.

"What are you doing Ethan?" I whisper, trying to pull away from him.

I gasp as his teeth graze over my skin. I take a deep breath and push him away from me as hard as I can so we're facing each other. We stare at each other intensely for what seemed like forever.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I say, folding my arms.

He smirks, ignoring my question.

"Ethan! What did she say?" I hear Himari shout from downstairs.

"Oh right, um, we're going down to the lake for a swim, do you wanna come? We're going to meet a few people there. Your brother's coming too." he says.

"Sure, but I might not swim." I say.

"She's coming!" Ethan shouts so Himari could hear. She shouts back, "Okay!" I shake my head, this is exactly what my brother and I do. Shouting around the house because we're too lazy to actually move.

I walk into the guest room that I'm staying in and pull out a black bikini. I throw on a white tee and put on some denim shorts. I slipped on some Vans and grabbed my headphones and my phone.

I tie my hair up into a messy bun but meh. I couldn't be bothered to deal with my hair today. I walk out the room, putting my headphones around my neck. I wonder who the people that w're meeting are.

"Ethan, who are the people we're meeting—" I ask, walking into his room, forgetting to knock. Oops.

He turns to me shirtless, "Doll, I know you wanted to see me shirtless but couldn't you wait till swimming?" he says shaking his head. I roll my eyes and look at him once again and realise that his eyes are no longer on my face, but on my body. He's checking me out.

I start to feel really hot and flustered as his gaze stays on my body.

"Stop staring at me." I say. Surprisingly, he listens to me, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Sorry, it's just..." he says going silent, shaking his head. "Just..?" I repeat slowly. He falls face first onto his bed, groaning and mumbling something incoherent.

Whatever. I'm just going to go downstairs. I make my way downstairs and sit down with the rest of Ethan's family as well as my family. They smile, looking at me, before resuming their conversation.

-

ethan's pov:

I groan into my bed. This is so fucking annoying. I can't even pretend that I'm not in love with Arianna! Why am I in love with her? I just can't get her out of my head.

I couldn't stop staring at her body. It's like I'm completely attracted to her body. My hands want to touch her, my lips want to kiss her, my heart wants her. It's like I don't find any other girl attractive any more because it's her. I feel like I'm going insane.

I have a plan. Since Arianna won't forgive me, I'm going to make her realise she needs me. I know she does.

There is no way I'm going to stop liking Arianna so I'm going to try and make her jealous.

We're going to meet my foster parents' friend, who has a daughter and a son. I'm going to try and get her daughter to flirt with me so hopefully that'll work.

It doesn't work, I'll have to move on and try and forget about her.

I slip on a black shirt along with my yellow swimming trunks, making my way downstairs. As they see me, they stand up and start making their way out of the house.

Hopefully this works.

a/n: ethan, you dumbfuck. jk jk, i love my bby. what's your fav song/singer? mine is nicki minaj
...0_O obviously lol.

lots of love and dickkk,

-N