thirty seven

ari's pov:

(mature scenes)

Ethan had me cornered to the wall in our hotel room. The wind blew into the room from the balcony making me shiver with excitement. Ethan was trying his best to suppress his anger due to the fact that he was sexually aroused from what happened back in the restaurant. His anger also increased quite a lot when I decided to pleasure myself in front of him in the car whilst he continued to drive, helpless to the situation.

"No one gets to pleasure you except me. Not even yourself." he growls lowly, his warm breath hitting my skin, making me shiver even more.

His hand wraps around my throat as a smirk arises on his face. "When I'm done with you, let me just say, you won't be able to walk for a while baby," he says in a low voice, making me think even wilder.

"On your knees. Now." he says. I smile to myself and obey his orders. He smirks looking down at me.

"Damn, I love this view." he smirks. I raise an eyebrow putting my hand on his crotch, palming him through his pants.

"Don't tease me babygirl," he says. I grin unzipping his trousers pulling his underwear down to.

I wrap my hand around his dick, licking the tip. I heard a low growl come from Ethan. I started sucking, deep-throating. I heard Ethan's throaty groans making me feel wetter.

"Holy shit Aria," he groans putting my hair into a ponytail in his hands as he began pulling me up and down his dick faster. I stopped after a while, jerking him off before proceeding to give him head.

"Shit baby doll, I'm gonna cum," he moans. I smile up at him, sucking faster.

"F-fuck." he says, releasing into my mouth. I swallow looking up at him.

"Damn, I got freak," he smirks to himself quietly.

"Of course, only for you ..daddy," I smile. He pulls me up and his hands trail down my body. His finger tips tracing the outline of my hips as his hands got lower and lower. I heard a tear as he ripped my underwear. He lifted me up carrying me to the bed before throwing me down on it. His eyes looking at me hungrily before he suddenly slammed into me without warning.

The pain soon turned into pleasure as he continued to slam himself into me faster each time. I clutched onto his back, my nails digging into his skin as he watched my facial expression change each second. The eye contact made every one of my nerves feel on edge.

He kissed me, passionately as he continued to fuck me. His soft lips working perfectly in sync with mine as he continued. Whenever I looked at him, I felt like I was in complete bliss, the ecstasy taking over every single one of my senses.

Every inch of my body was craving him. His soul, his mind, his very bones. My teeth tightened, my lungs expanded beyond their capacity, my toes curled tightly, my eyes shut and for a moment I had fallen into a deep hallucination.

Time slowed, breathing deep and full, the desire for his warm skin on mine was unbearable, self-control but a distant hold, body falling in sync with his. I could feel our souls intertwined, his fingertips brushing down my spine, his soft lips stealing mine, grazing teeth on my neck, legs entangled in sheets, the air from his lungs pouring onto my chest down my body, his tongue shaky, ready to leave no nerve untouched, unprovoked. He's here. He's got me under his very own magical spell.

-

I put my head on Ethan's chest as we both lay down together in bed, our naked bodies under the bed sheets. His arm wrapped around my body clutching me. I could hear his heartbeat in my ear going wildly as his chest pumped in and out.

I was exhausted and by the looks of it, so was Ethan.

"You, you are something else," Ethan says with a smile. I smile and look at him, our eyes making contact.

"I know baby boy," I smirk. His hand reaches my ass and be squeezes it gently, almost comfortingly.

"Close your eyes doll." he says pulling me closer to him, his hand still intertwined with mine. I close my eyes nearly drifting to sleep when I hear Ethan.

"I wish this lasts forever. I love you." he whispers. Those are the words I hear before I drift into a heavy sleep.

a/n: whew! this chapter was a rollercoaster am i right?! hahaha i made ya'll feel horny as hell then i made ya'll feel super soft hahaha. have a good day/night my dudes ;)

vote + comment 💓

lots of love & dickkkkmedowndaddy,
-N