thirty three

ari's pov:

I blinked a few times before realising where I was. I was at Ethan's house. In Ethan's bed. At first, I couldn't remember what happened. I remember putting one of Ethan's shirts on yesterday. After we had sex. My first time.

God, it was amazing. I turn to face Ethan, his gentle snores filling the room. I smiled to myself looking at him. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping. I ran my fingers through his thick, brown hair. A little smile played on his lips when he felt me doing it. He took my hand, intertwining it with his, and kissed it gently.

I smiled at him, his grin widening as he opened his hazel eyes. They were beautiful in the light. I sat up in bed and looked at my phone.

Shit! I was late for school!

"Ethan! We're late!" I panic, standing up, immediately regretting it. My legs felt like they were had just been hit repeatedly. Which is find out true but still.

"Fuck, my legs are killing me;" I whine. He raises an eyebrow at me. He doesn't say anything but buts his hand on his head, staring at me. My body in particular.

"Ethan?" I giggle, pulling the oversized shirt over my ass more. He licks his lips and looks up at me.

"Let's stay at home today. It's Friday anyway," he says.

"I don't know about your parents Ethan, but my mother will flip if I don't go. I'm thanking God that she even let me stay over last night," I sigh.

"Alright, alright," he says standing up, stretching his arms out then rubbing his eye. He has his Calvin's hanging lowly around his waist.

Ethan goes into the bathroom.

"Babes!" I hear him yell. I smile to myself at the name, "Yes?" I yell back. He comes outside with my bra in his hands, flicking it at me.

My cheeks turn to a tinge of red and I want to facepalm myself. He walks up to me with a arrogant grin on his face.

"Awe princess, don't get embarrassed, I've seen everything," he says. I stare at him for a few seconds before I feel his hand slap my ass. He chuckles walking back to the bathroom.

I felt like my face was on fire. It all felt too surreal. I was Ethan's girlfriend. His real girlfriend. I smile to myself and put my jeans on. I grab one of Ethan's hoodies and put it over my head.

I looked at his photo wall again, he had updated it adding new creative photos. I swear his mind worked in a different and magical way. I took a closer look at them and realised half of them were me. From the time I stayed down his parents' house to candid shots just here and there.

Even from the time when we weren't speaking to each other.

He was in love. Yet he didn't realise.

-

lunch

"So, is there a particular reason as to why you're wearing Ethan's hoodie and the same jeans from yesterday babe?" Sophia asks. I bite my bottom lip, blushing slightly.

"Oh my fucking God!" Sophia practically screams.

"Shut the fuck up Soph!" I whisper yell.

"You fucked?!" she whisper screams back. Another blush creeped onto my face.

"You guys, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I smile as wide as I possibly could at Selena and Sophia.

"That's right, I did," I hear his voice as he puts his arm around me and sits down. He smiles at me and kisses me with passion. I felt dumbstruck; he was so ready to make it public.

He pulled away and I looked at Sophia and Selena. They both looked beyond shocked with happiness. Grayson joins our table, sitting next to Sophia. I wiggle my eyebrows at Grayson and his cheeks go crimson.

After a while, Nate and Roman join our table too.

"Guys, I would like to proudly say this is my girlfriend," he says, his arm still around me. Our whole table cheers and I smile so wide that I couldn't even process it properly.

I heard a few gasps from people around us. My heart automatically plummeted. I knew so many people didn't like us dating.

Ethan noticed my sudden mood change. He removed his hand from around me and I sighed from the lack of contact.

But instead, I looked at Ethan stand up on the table in front of the entire cafeteria.

"Arianna Martinez is my girlfriend. I'm in love with her and I'll proudly tell the entire world," he says.

"I fucking love you Arianna," he confesses to the school, looking down at me. I feel myself blush so hard and my entire face was burning.

"If any of you guys have a fucking problem with that, I suggests you take your judging ass and fuck yourself. I'm happy with my girl. That means I don't care what ya'll bitches say." he says.

"Thank you for listening." he concludes, stepping down. My mouth hangs wide open.

He just called me his girl.

...in front of the entire school.

a/n: annnnnd that's the enddd

..of this chapter hehehe :)

omfg guys thank you SO MUCH for 2K reads!! It means the world to me!! <33

vote + comment ;) 🤪

lots of love & eggplants,

-N