six

"I was your first kiss?" Ethan repeats what I said as I statement. I look down fiddling with my fingers, awkwardly.

"Um, yeah, my first boyfriend never kissed me. We dated for about six months and I did find out why." I explained. Ethan lifted my chin up so he could look into my eyes.

"Why didn't your boyfriend ever kiss you?" he asked gently. I shrugged his hand away. That's something I didn't want to talk about. Ever. I hated even thinking about it.

-

It was about 9 o'clock when I decided to leave and get back home. We had half of the project left and that was Ethan's part. I guess we'd have to meet again.

I texted my mom before I left however she knew Ethan when he was a little boy and that convinced her that he was a good kid. She can be a little blinded by kindness however, I still love her. Ethan wasn't seen around much because he moved here about 6 years ago.

He had offered that I could stay over however, I knew better than to get into a bed with him. He even offered to walk me back home but I didn't really want to.

Ethan, in all honesty, had a good heart. I mean sure, he puts the ass into badass but past the whole bad boy façade, he's actually a pretty decent human; I mean he did apologise for kissing me.

My first kiss could've gone a lot worse in all honesty. I mean I could've ended up kissing my dog in the future instead of a husband. I wouldn't want a cat, they seem like the bitchiest animals ever except kittens. They're cute as hell so it's all good. Cats kinda reminded me of the girls in my school.

Wait, what was I talking about again?

I sighed at my thoughts as I reached my house. I opened the door and put my bag in my room changing into some leggings and a hoodie. The comfiest duo ever.

I thought of how sad my life was. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my cream coloured fluffy blanket, wrapping myself up. I turned on the TV to watch the latest episode of Riverdale, which I had missed on Thursday.

Honestly what would life be without Netflix?

No Riverdale?

That meant no Cole Sprouse and no KJ Apa.

Hell nah.

No OITNB?

No AHS?

No Originals?

Life would be fully sad.

a/n: i'm very sorry for this short ass chapter but i'll be publishing the next one with this so make sure you do vote!!

lots of love,

-N