fifteen

ari's pov

Monday came round too quick for my liking. The lessons that attended Monday were also completely shit. I had my presentation for History with Ethan second period. I really wish that I could just fall asleep for a few years and wake up as a famous billionaire.

Why can't that be a thing?

-

"Have a good day at school, sweetheart," my mom says grabbing her car keys and giving me a kiss on my forehead. I gave her a smile as she opened the door.

As my mom was about to leave, she opened the door again with a huge grin on her face whilst I was midway stuffing a biscuit into my mouth.

"What?" I mumbled, the sound muffled.

"Who's the hottie outside?" she smiled.

"What are you on about?" I asked getting up to go to the front door.

"There's a boy waiting in a car outside asking for you." she says.

I look outside to see who it is. Ethan. How lovely.

"You're going to tell me about him once I get home," she whispers with a smile on her face. Too bad she doesn't know that this relationship is fake.

"Morning, Mrs Martinez," he said with a small wave. She gave him a small nod as she got into her car. Ethan and I stared until she had drove away.

I shut the door to grab my school bag.

I heard a loud beep from outside, making me jump. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my school bag as well as a cookie on the way out.

I locked the door as Ethan kept honking at me with his car. I raised my eyebrows as I made my way to his car.

"So Ethan, when were you going to tell me that you were going to pick me up?"

"It was a surprise princess," he says.

I scoff, taking a bite from my cookie.

"Plus, I wanted to see you." he said putting one of his hands on my thigh. God, its half eight and I'm already horny.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Dolan," I say with a smirk.

"Gotta hold on to what's mine," he shrugs, starting the car. I shook my head at him smiling to myself; this boy is going to be the death of me.

We pull into the school car park except, everyone is staring at us. Was it me? No of course not. It was Ethan.

I get out the car, Ethan following me. I try to walk into school a little quicker but Ethan kept his arm around me. The school's attention was drawn to us and I hated it.

He never usually hung out with me in school. I have no idea why he was right now.

"They're staring Ethan," I say.

"Of course they are. You're fucking gorgeous." he whispers. I bit on my lips in anxiousness contemplating if he genuinely meant it or if he was just doing it to get into my pants.

The bell rang for first period making me and Ethan depart from class. Thank goodness.

-

Lunch! Yes! finally! Food! My husband for life. I made my way to get a burger for myself and made my way towards my beat friends.

My history presentation was a success by the way. It wasn't a total disaster like I thought would happen. Miss Hutchinson was actually really impressed and gave us both an A*.