thirty six

ari's pov:

(mature scenes)

"Baby, we're here." Ethan whispers drawing circles with his fingers on the palm of my hand. Another tactic of his that gave me quite a lot of comfort.

"Really? I was sleeping for a long ass time." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, but you looked so cute. I have my new wallpaper background on my phone now," he winks then giggles. I smile at his stupid ass and grab his phone out of his hands. I was sleeping on his lap in the picture, my hair covering my face but Ethan's hand was clutching onto mine.

I smiled to myself.

"Babe, I can't wait to explore the city of love with you." he says as I feel the plane come to a stop. I get up and stretch my legs out more. He smiled at me again, something I'd never regret seeing.

"I can't wait either baby," I say.

"Oh my god, imagine taking you on the Eiffel tower for dinner." he says standing close to me.

"Imagine me fucking you there too." he whispers. I raise an eyebrow.

"Desperate much Dolan?" I say.

"Only for you Martinez." he winks once again.

We get off the plane and collect our luggage, going through security. After around an hour, we finally got to our hotel.

Let me tell you, it was the most magical thing ever. Seems like Ethan ordered a freaking honeymoon suit because there were rose petals scattered along the silk bed sheets and a red pillow placed in the middle of the king sized bed in the shape of a heart. There were a few candles lit too. Upon the wooden table, there was a bottle of champagne placed in a bucket of ice cubes set next to two champagne glasses. As I looked around, I realised there was a hot tub placed outside on the balcony. The balcony had a full view of the entire city since it was one of the highest floors.

"Ethan. You spent too much money." I say, turning to him.

"It's all for a good cause babe," he smiles, putting his suitcase down and joining me on the balcony. His eyes shifted from the scenery and focused on me.

"It's so beautiful." I say, staring into the city below us.

"Not any more beautiful than you princess." he says, putting his arms around me. Once again, another smile crept onto my face. I felt at home with Ethan. It was different to how I felt with Xavier, well, before he turned into a complete douche.

I tear slipped down my face even though I tried to conceal it as much as I possibly could.

"What's wrong?" he says pulling me even closer into his embrace. I sniffle to myself wiping the tear away from my eyes. I wish this would last forever but all good things always come to an end. Unfortunately, the end was too soon.

"Nothing. Just being here. With you. Feels so surreal." I said with a small sniffle.

"Aw doll, I don't like seeing you so sad." he says, kissing me on my forehead. He turns my body around so I'm face to face with him. Cupping my cheek, he pulls me into a deep and passionate kiss. That kiss that made butterflies appear, that kiss that made every hair stand up on my body, that kiss, that made me felt like I was soaring through the sky.

"We're only here for four days. I want to make the most of it. We're going out tonight. I bought you a dress. Put it on." he says signalling me to the bag placed on the bed.

"Ethan, I swear to fucking god, if you buy me anything else, I will actually go home." I say. He rolls his eyes at me.

"I'll be back in a while. You better have your fine ass ready." he says. I shake my head and giggle. He gives me grin and opens the door to go wherever he was going.