Chapter 4:

That night, I said my farewells to Cherry and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"Have fun" she winks at me as she turns her back and leave.

"Oh..." I laughed "I will!"

She chuckled back and but didn't turn to look at my direction anymore. She kept marching towards her car and I turned back towards where I'm heading too.

I let out a heavy breath and my heart begun racing. I went to the park where he said we should meet. It was two blocks away from the destination of the gathering and I was sitting the whole time so my feet are still fine thank God.

There's a mini bridge on the park and there are fishes and doves and lights that are activated during the night. I saw Reese standing there and I jogged.

When I get there, I almost lost my balance on the heels. "Hey...hey!" I approached awkwardly.

"Hey...are you okay?" He asks, his voice got a little raspy.

"Yeah...yes" I nodded and leaned on the sidebar of the bridge like him.

"You look so beautiful tonight," he complimented once again. The blood rushed on my cheeks and my heartbeat speeded up a little.

"Thank...thank you" I stuttered. "You look amazing too" I returned back.

"You know, there's many of people here that can see us."

I felt weirded out by what he told me. So I replied with "But none of them even know us...not even by face or by names. None of them looks familiar. I meant, for me. I don't recognize any of these faces." I cleared my throat and continued. "Do you?"

"I don't think I recognize any of them too" he smirked. "But there are kids who might see us."

"This is a park and literally a dating site. Of course the parents should be aware that some couples or a mini date will occur here a lot." And then I realized what he told me. "What could we possibly do that will make little kids' parents try and ban us in this place?" We're not even dating! I continued in my mind but I was too scared it might ruin this whole thing so I kept silent.

He shrugged. "Nothing! What could we possibly do that will make them ban us?" He rephrased. I shrugged too.

"See, there's nothing to worry about" he looks me in the eye and grabbed my hand, leading me towards a seat by a manmade lake where the bridge supposed to cross you.

We talked and talked for what I assumed to be an hour or two. I finally settled down and got comfortable around him and it's magical how he made me feel that way so quick. It takes time for me to get used to someone except for when we click easily because we have everything in common.

We don't have that much in common, but we do listen to each other's stories about something we're new about and it's working great.

He stood up and offered his hand to help me stand up too, like a gentleman. He told me to go somewhere with him and it'll be a big favor I'm doing him. So naturally, I did came with him.

It was a big motel near the park and he entered the lobby.

Before I followed him, there's this familiar Range Rover driving slowly like it's going to park in front of the building which will result on the driver fined and given a ticket.

I swear I see it every time in the parking lot of my apartment building, but the owner of the car remained anonymous. I kept on trying to remember who owns it but I really can't so I decided to shake it off.

We rode the elevator and it closes. As it slides up I got curious. "Hey, I thought you live somewhere near and your house is just a drive away?"

"No" he scratches the back of his neck. "Actually I live in Tennessee but I don't live in Nashville. I felt like it costs a fortune to live here!" The elevator opened and we both stepped out and it introduced us to a long way with almost ten doors a hall. I looked to my left and right and it came across my mind that this is a big motel and would probably cost much to stay in a week.

"Why do you think so?"

"Well..." he jabbed the keys on the knob. "It feels like it's California. A lot of known artists also lives here and you sometimes may encounter them just around the corner or may even live in the same apartment building as you, so..."

I didn't say a thing after. He insisted I should enter the room first before he does so I did what he said. He closes the door behind him and noticed that he also locked the door before continuously entering the room.

I looked around and placed my clutch bag on a table. He sat down the bed and began removing his jacket and his shoes.

"You should remove your shoes too" he looks at my feet "and come sit" he patted the side of the bed beside him.

I did what he said and removed my shoes. As a matter of fact, my feet are starting to kill me.

I sat beside him and faced him. He's already facing me. I started to notice the little details on his face. The pimples he has on his forehead and one on his left cheek, his mole near his left eyebrow, everything. We're sitting too close to each other that I can observe every single feature on his face. Odd enough, I find every specific article adorable. He's perfection and I feel so blinded.

"I said it before and I'll say it again. You are so beautiful" he says as he tucks a lock of my hair behind my ears and kissed me really hard without a warning. I kissed back and I liked it.

Suddenly, he lay me down the bed and he's on top of me. I stopped the kiss and pushed him. "Wait," I resisted.

"What's wrong?"

"I..." my chest rises and falls rapidly. I wasn't ready for any of this. I didn't even think I'd get this far.

I rethink this whole thing through and ended up sort of regretting being really gullible and easy to get just because I liked him since forever. I became disgusted with myself.

"No...no I can't" I stated honestly. "This is...too much. I'm sorry I really can't do this."

"No one will know" he allegedly replied.

I shook my head. "I can't do this. We can't do this! It's so wrong and I'm...sorry."

I got up and he just let me. I turned my back and just as I was about to put my shoes on, he aggressively grabbed me from my back and lay me down the bed once again.

"No one's got to know, if you remained silent" his voice sounded devilish. He dug his face on my neck and kissed it tracing to my chest and I fought back and pushed him away this time.

"I said stop!" I yelled, getting up and plotting my move.

"So you like it rough, eh?"

"Reese-" I was about to say something but then he attempted to attack and I kicked him on the rib.

I grabbed my shoes and clipped the clutch bag between my torso and my arm and made a run for it.

"You're not getting away, pretty face" he gets up but I'm already at the door unlocking it. I yanked it open and ran as fast as I can to the elevator. It's a long way out but it's definitely going to be worth it.

"Help me! Help me!" I shrieked as I sprint and I finally got in the elevator. He, on the other hand, fortunately is 4 doors away from me.

I punched in the button for the ground floor and pressed the close button for the door repeatedly until it closes and I'm safe.