Chapter 7:

I'm kind of concerned that I'm updating this on Hunter's birthday and then the content. I'm laughing at myself at this moment I can actually feel the awkward oh dear. Forgive me.

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! I sincerely apologize for not updating sooner because Wattpad on mobile is acting like shit and it said so on the update that they're still finding a way to fix the archive thing and I'm about to yell if they don't fix it sooner. I'm not really that used to update and write using the web since I couldn't focus on this thing. I've a hell lot of Supernatural episodes to watch haha sorry.

----

Hunter's POV:

It was almost six and we were in the elevator conversing and laughing about something when the elevator decided to stop and welcome several people inside. There were shocked looks, there were greetings and there were mini heart attacks. Of course me and Egan had to pretend we never knew each other. No secret gestures, no smiling, no whispering. Just mini glances and me itching to talk to her. The least thing that's up is her standing beside me but I don't think that's even close to enough.

The door opened to the floor we're in and she walked out first before me, still pretending to not recognize me. When I looked back again and the elevator was completely shut this time, I immediately ran to her.

"Come over?" I invited.

She only replied with a nod and a smile so I took her hand and went to my place.

And this is where the unexpected happened.

We sat on my couch for a few minutes, her head rested on my chest and me stroking her hair. Cuddling for a little bit and watching a random old vintage movie. Our fingers interlocked, just talking about everything under the sun. I thought it would stay like that until she breaks from the snuggle and decided to kiss me harder than usual.

I already know where she's going and I didn't plan to stop her because I honestly liked it.

She excitedly lead me towards my bedroom and roughly shuts the door once we were in. I thought I should be above for once so I pushed her against the wall and made out for what seemed like a minute or two. I took off her jacket and tossed it on the side table near my bed and I could've sworn I knocked the lamp down but I'm too hooked on Egan to care.

She was hissing my name between the kiss and I thought it was absolutely appealing. We stopped for a little, eskimo kissing. She head towards me that made me walk back just staring at her eyes. I didn't realize that I was about to bump on my bed so I fell down and she pinned me.

"Egan..." that was all that I could let out. Her name. "Egan, I..."

It was like she's playing slightly dominant and I replied with getting up and pinning her back and kissing her neck, bitting it a little.

"Hunter" she was running her hands through my hair and chuckling. "Hunter, you're tickling me."

"Oh yeah?" I continued kissing her neck and she giggled and told me to stop. I looked at her for a little bit and I thought to myself: God, you're beautiful.

"You really think so?"

"What?"

I didn't realize I said that out loud.

"Of course I do!"

"Baby." She cupped her hands on my face and ran it down my neck to my collar to roughly pull me closer and I can feel her sort of heating up. We've exchanged multiple "I love you"s while crawling up that level of intimacy.

...

We lay down my bed all cuddled up and she fell asleep with her head on my chest. I ran my fingers up and down her back and she smiled then woke up.

"Oh...sorry."

"No, it's alright. It's relaxing."

She pushed herself up in order to give me a smooch in the cheek.

"Hey, it's getting late. Do you want to spend the night?"

"I don't know, maybe I should go back home" she shrugged and tried to get up, but I pulled her arm to make her go back.

"Egan, you live like doors away from me. It's too easy to get there, come on."

"What?"

"Stay here?"

"Okay" she grinned and went back to bed. "You're asking me to spend the night and then-"

"Oh, Miller, we both know you want to. And anyways, you're too sleepy to put on clothes and go back."

"That is true?"

"See."

Egan's POV:

I wasn't really ready to get up, get dressed and leave him. I felt too relaxed to do so and I kind of liked it when he pulled me back on the bed since I was a little too tired to go home. I easily gave in.

I put my leg up his hip and going slightly on top of him so I'd be able to rest on his chest once again. I cannot lie, it was really a comfortable position for me-I don't know if it is also a comfortable position for him, but he seemed to just go with it. He's like soft as a pillow and I love feeling his chest rise and fall and feel it vibrate whenever he talks. I leaned my ear just so I could hear his heartbeat.

"Egan, what are you doing?" he asked in a sleepy tone-which I found kind of sexy.

"Just wanting to hear your heartbeat."

"You hear it?"

"Yeah."

"It beats for you, Egan."

I blushed for a little bit until he followed with "Now go to sleep."

"Hunter, how could you!" I playfully slapped his cheek and he hugged me tight. "You're squeezing the life out of me."

He laughed. "Hunter stop!" I shrieked, but I lost my voice since it's late so rather it sounds like a squeak.

"You're so cute when you're sleepy and cranky."

"I'd get more adorable if you let me."

"But I want you more adorable. At the same time I don't want you angry at me tomorrow morning."

"You really don't want that." I warned. But him and I both know that I couldn't stay mad at him for one minute.

"I don't but you're so adorable."

"What the hell?"

I ran my hands down his arm and I've noticed that is pretty muscular.

"Yeah, we really should go to sleep."

"You know, if I wasn't here you should've been drinking coffee by now and writing a song. There's almost no bedtime for you."

"Actually" he smirked. "But I'm pretty tired so I might as well go and take a break, but if my body and my brain are both really desperate to write something and I couldn't sleep, then I'd get up and write it."

"So you'd leave me here?"

"No, I'd stay with you here, I just won't be in bed but in that desk." He pointed at the desk near the really big window and I thought he placed it here because the view is relaxing and sets you in the mood to write something. It doesn't matter if it's a novel, poem or a song. It would definitely get you in the mood.

My eyelids felt heavy and I can't stay awake anymore, so I closed my eyes and all of the sudden I heard Hunter sing. I think I might've fallen asleep on his sweet voice.