Chapter 8:

I woke up and he was still asleep. I slowly got his hand off me and I watched him sleep which I find really relaxing and amusing for some reasons.

His sleep slowly got disturbed by perhaps noticing that I have already changed my position. He looked at me and the first thing I've noticed is his beautiful blue eyes.

"Wow" I whispered to myself. I sure hope he's too sleepy and exhausted to notice. I mean it's pretty odd when the first thing he sees when he wakes up is me, but watching his face brings me entertainment because he appeared too adorable when asleep.

"Egan" he called out in a raspy morning voice. "Egan what are you...doing?"

"Nothing" I chuckled. "Do you want me to prepare you breakfast?"

"Would you mind?"

"Of course not! Anything for you." I tapped on his nose and got up. The first thing I could see that I picked up just so I could dress myself for a little bit is his plaid shirt. I sat down realizing that we totally had an intense activity last night and everything is almost a mess around here.

I looked at him one more time as I was about to leave the room. He was lying on his stomach and his arms below the pillow he's sleeping in. It looks like a scenario that I would desperately want to take a picture of.

I left and went to the kitchen and prepared him breakfast. I produced waffles, topped it with blueberries, strawberries and whipped cream. I even made coffee for him and hot chocolate for me-the usual. When I'm done laying the breakfast on the table, I immediately went back to the room to call him.

I slowly pushed the door open, trying not to wake him up in a bad way. I saw him there in a different position this time. He's lying down on his back, one hand on his belly and one hand under the pillow on his head. I went close and woke him up.

"Hunter...Hunter, breakfast is ready."

He unhurriedly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Oh...good morning."

"Good morning!" I greeted back. "Breakfast is ready, babe."

"Thanks, baby" he reached out for the back of my head and gently pulled me closer to give me a kiss. "What did you prepare?"

"Your favorite!" I answered excitedly.

"And what's my favorite?"

"Waffles, Hunter. That's the most obvious thing now. You even told your fans on Twitter you prefer waffles over pancakes. That's something we don't agree on. I love pancakes more."

"Yeah, but I don't see what's the big deal. They're literally just flour, eggs and milk, right?"

"I know. There are no differences on the taste for me, but I like it more when flat than with a bunch of squares in it." I laughed.

"You'll eventually change your mind."

"Rest assured I won't. I mean, I still don't like coffee yet no matter how many times you convince me to try to drink."

"It's way to early to debate on this, Egan. I'd rather cuddle with you."

"Yeah, but we can't allow the food to wait, right?"

"Right" he nodded.

We got up and proceeded to the kitchen and ate breakfast. This was the first time I have ever ate breakfast with him in his house. I never get to spend the night with him in here until last night since we agreed to not give each other our intimacies yet-which we failed to do since I don't think we could help each other's feelings anymore last night.