16

Ashton's POV

After the reservoir last night Luke and I met up with Calum and Michael to head home. They made fun of us for our wet clothes but they were obviously just jealous. Luke stayed at Calum's so his mum wouldn't freak again and I drug a smashed Michael up to is room at 2 this morning. I tell you mate, I live the life.

After I got home last night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about my night with Luke and how I had the perfect idea for a song. So far I just have a few pages of random lyrics that I'm trying to put together. It's well past 10 o'clock and I've been sitting on my box drum trying to get a beat for this song. I know I need to have patience because it needs to be just right for Luke.

Speaking of the blue eyed boy, I wonder if he's awake yet. It sound so weird but I can't get him out of my head when we aren't together. I've never had feelings like this for someone or anyone for that matter.

I grabbed up my phone and pressed the call button before my brain caught up. It rang at least three times before Luke picked up.

"Hello?" His sleep filled voice answered.

"Morning sunshine." I said into the phone.

"Ashton it's Sunday why are you calling so early?" His groggy voice asked. His voice was so much deeper in the mornings which made me a little jealous and totally turned on.

"Can I not call and wake you up on Sunday morning?" I asked and for some reason scribbled that down in my notebook.

"No you can't" he laughed.

"Well I want to see you again." I said and cursed myself for sounding so stupid.

"Come over tonight and watch movies." He said and I heard shuffling on the other end.

"I'll be there. See you soon Luke." I smiled at my own words.

"Bye Ashton." He said and the line went dead.

I sat my phone down on the table and spun around in the chair at my desk. I stopped when I saw Michael in the doorway. His hair was all over the place and he was wearing sunglasses which was the tell tale sign he had a killer hangover.

"Do you still have the aspirin?" He said softly but still winced at his own words. I grabbed the bottle from my bedside table and tossed it to him. He reached out to catch it but whimpered at his sudden movement.

"Someone partied too hardy last night." I teased.

"Stupid Calum kept kicking my ass at beer pong and god knows how many shots I had. All I remember is making out with someone and meeting up with you and Luke." He said rubbing his temples.

"Dude you were smashed. Amusing to watch really." I laughed and even with the sunglasses on I knew I was getting a death glare from Mikey.

"Shut up and I swear to god if you wake me up today or so much as make a peep, I will chop your dick off." Michael warned and I threw my hands up in defense.

"Point taken." I said with laugh and Michael sauntered out of my room.

I looked back to the lyrics I had written down but closed my notebook. I took out my phone and plugged in the headphones to listen to music. Somewhere between Paramore and Blink-182 I fell asleep.

...

Luke's POV

I hung up the phone from talking to Ashton and stretched the sleep from my arms. Calum was still asleep next to me or I assumed he was still asleep.

"Could you and your boyfriend keep it down? I have a monster headache." Calum mumbled.

"Party too much Cal-bear?" I teased and he groaned.