33

Luke's POV

I awoke to the sound of an alarm that wasn't mine, in a bed that wasn't mine from a dream of Ashton for the third morning in a row. Skylar was the worst person in the world to wake up and his alarms benefit me more than they benefit him. For the third morning in a row I had to throw a pillow towards his head just to wake him up. He groaned and then like a zombie, pulled himself out of his bed.

"If you aren't going to wake up to your alarm could you at least pick a less annoying song." I grumbled and rolled out of my own bed. Skylar just gave me a silent thumbs up and shut the door of the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and started to rummage through my suitcase for something to wear. We were going on a tour of the Empire State Building today but we had to be at 8 o'clock breakfast in the ballroom. The time difference was killing me and all I wanted to do was sleep. I checked my phone again but I knew better than to do so. I haven't talked to Ashton since the night I got into town. I was an anxious wreck about the fact that I hadn't heard from him but I had texted Mikey a thousand times checking in and he assured me everything was fine.

"Hey Luke can I borrow some gel? I forgot mine." Skylar called from the bathroom and rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I snapped a little too harshly. Excuse me for not being a morning person.

"Wow someone needs to get laid." He teased with a laugh and my eyes were the size of saucers. Ashton and I have only gotten into a few heated make out sessions, nothing serious and I'm not really into strangers suggesting I need to have sex. When I didn't respond to his snide comment, Skylar came out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

"You guys haven't...you know?" He said with a small laugh. I shook my head in disbelief, I was not about to have this discussion.

"No! We haven't!"I shouted. My face was growing hotter by the second.

"Do you want to?" He asked, turning his head to the side waiting for me to answer.

"No, yes... I don't know!" I shouted feeling incredibly flustered now.

"Well I'm not forcing you or anything but if you really love him what's the harm?" He did have a point but am I ready for that? "I didn't mean to make things awkward but I don't think it's a bad thing if you guys want to have a little fun." He shrugged and disappeared into the bathroom. I let out a huge breath and started to change my clothes.

Talk about fucking awkward conversations. Sure I loved Ashton and I was super curious about sex but I've never, been with a guy like that. Hell I've never been with a girl like that! Now I was extremely flustered for many reasons but I was trying not to over think things. Once Skylar was done in the bathroom I took my turn fixing my unruly hair.

My reflection was tired. My eyes looked too big for my face and I looked a lot paler than I usually am but I'm blaming that on the lack of sleep. Once I was satisfied with my hair and I straightened out my shirt, Skylar and I headed downstairs. I barely ate anything, I've just been picking at my food since I got to New York. I think I'm just scared that Ashton needs me and I'm not there.

"Hey, I'm sure he's fine." Skylar whispered and rested a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I told him a little bit about Ashton and what happened with my mom the other night and he shared some things about his life. I trusted him in a weird way and I knew he wouldn't judge me.

"I know." I nodded but I was undoubtably lying through my teeth. I didn't know if everything was okay or if Ashton was having such a hard time with me being gone that he couldn't call me.

When we got ready to leave for our tour I was forced to push my worries to the back burner and try to enjoy my day. Our usual group met up to all ride in a van together and everything was quiet until we reached our destination.