Honeymoon

Ashton's POV

"I freaking hate planes." Luke grumbled as his shaking hands buckled his seat belt. It was amusing to watch if you ask me. We've been on handfuls of planes but Luke still gets scared every single time.

"We've been on so many planes Luke and you're still nervous?" I chuckled and felt him smack my arm. I rubbed it with a pout but Luke continued to just stare at me with narrowed eyes.

"Shut up." He mumbled and looked down to his lap. His fingers were tangling nervously but my focus was on the gold band on his ring finger. Only yesterday we stood in front of our friends and family to seal our love.

"I love the way that ring looks on your finger." I whispered in Luke's ear and watch him wiggle and squirm under my words. God I can't wait to get off this plane to celebrate properly with Luke.

"So how long is this flight?" Luke's cracking voice asked and I smirked at him.

"Like 14 hours." I said and Luke's eyes went wide. I giggled at him as the plane started to take off. He clutched my hand like his life depended in it and I kissed his temple to let him know everything would be okay.

It was insane that Luke was my husband now. So many years spent together and he still made me feel like I was 18, falling in love for the first time. Everyday was new with Luke. I woke up every morning to fall deeper in love with him. Right now, watching him freak out over this flight, I'm still falling. He's older now, not the baby face 16 year old I fell for but he's still everything I need. Stubble outlines his jaw and his hair is a little longer but his eyes are still the same.

"Mr. Irwin, are you gonna stare at me all the way to Australia?" Luke's voice cut me from my thoughts making me giggle nervously.

"Well I don't know Mr. Irwin-Hemmings, do you want me to?" I said, feeling my heart speed up when I used my last name for Luke. We agreed to hyphenate it for the sake of the band but he still had my name. I smirked and leaned over to kiss his lips softly. Damn it I wish we weren't on this plane.

"I can't believe I'm finally going to Australia." He sighed and let his head fall on my shoulder. I let my head rest on his after I placed a kiss to his temple.

14 hours later we were exhausted and trekking through the airport towards our luggage. We did have to have a bodyguard with us at all times because of our fans but it doesn't bother Luke and I anymore. Around the gate there was a small gathering of fans and Luke groaned. I squeezed his hand a little tighter to assure him everything would be fine as long as we were just friendly to the fans. We've been touring for about four years and had two albums out that of course accumulated some following. The fan population was slowing down and getting older but we still had girls show up everywhere we went. I must admit it was a bit odd to see Australian fans or fans all over the world, but I guess it was my homeland. Preston watched us closely as Luke and I approached the fans.

"Ashton!" This short girl screamed unintentionally making me giggle.

"Hi!" I giggled and watched the girls stare at me. The short one wrapped her arms around my waist and I hugged her back but watched Luke interacting with some girls.

I must admit we didn't tell the fans about our marriage but they knew about Calum and Michael. Luke and I wanted to get our honeymoon over with before we told anyone but in sure they were suspicious. I made small talk with the girls, was handed gifts and letters and took a million pictures. Luke made his way over to us and wrapped his arm around my waist earning a collective aw from the group of girls.

"You two are adorable." This tall blonde girl squeaked and I kissed Luke's temple making them squeal even more.

"Well we have to go ladies but thank you for coming to say hi." I said and we both waved as we followed Preston who had gotten our bags for us. Luke immediately checked twitter and started laughing which was odd.

"I think our fans noticed our rings." He chuckled and showed me a picture that someone had taken of both of our hands and put them side by side. Our fans aren't naive, of course they noticed but both of us knew we had to tell them ourselves.

"Once we get to our hotel we will post a picture and explain." I shrugged with a small giggle. Luke nodded and I pressed my lips to his softly. He deepened our kiss and tugged at my hair to keep the contact. Our lips worked against each other passionately until Luke pulled away, embarrassed that Preston was still in the car with us.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said slowly.

...

"I can't believe Cal and Mikey paid for all of this!" Luke said in amazement as we continued to walk on through our suite. It was huge and romantic. Rose pedals, candles and two fluffy bath robes were lying on the bed and I smirked at Luke.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked with a giggle and Luke smiled at me.

"Bubble bath?" He asked.

"Bubble bath." I giggled and grabbed up the robes and we both took off towards the huge bathroom. We both stripped off our clothes and put on the robes to take pictures like two idiots. I posted a picture of Luke to Twitter and left a comment about my beautiful husband which made my phone nearly explode but I couldn't be bothered.

I sat on the edge of the tub while it filled with hot water and bubbles. Luke pushed a button on the wall and the lights went into a mood setting and soft music filled the air. We both looked at each other weird but wasted no more time chucking our robes to the floor and climbing into the huge tub.

After the water turned cold and we were both exhausted from making out, we decided to get out. each of us wrapped back up into our robes and barely made it back to the bed before I wanted Luke's off again. I pushed him onto the mattress and hovered over him, pulling the robe back until I was able to pepper his chest with kisses. He wiggled and moaned beneath me as I continued to kiss lower and lower.

"Ash... Ash, we are supposed to meet your Grammy in an hour." Luke whined but I continued to kiss his body.

"Great, we have time." I said letting my hand take hold of Luke's throbbing member. I pumped slowly until his back was arching off the bed and I knew I could last much longer seeing Luke like this.

"P-please Ash, need... You." Luke panted and I moved to grab a condom from my suitcase. I quickly rolled it over myself and lined up with Luke's entrance. He bucked his hips with wanting and I pushed in slowly making him moan out.

Even after all these times of making love, feeling Luke around me was so intoxicating. My hips were thrusting slowly and both of us were unraveling as one. This was our first time making love as husbands and it felt better than I've ever experienced. The connection was deeper than ever before and I was about to explode with ecstasy.

"C-close." Luke tried to whimper but I felt his warmth on my hand and it wasn't long until I climaxed. I let my body fall beside Luke's and pulled him into my chest. We were both breathing heavily and our hot skin was touching. I reached down and grabbed Luke's left hand to kiss his ring, making his blue eyes shine at me.

"I love you so much Ashton." He breathed and I kiss the band again.

"I love you too, I always will." I said slowly and kiss Luke's lips.

"I can't believe we are married." He sighed but a yawn caught up with him. He nestled his head against my chest and closed his eyes softly.

"I can't believe you're mine." I whispered and kissed his hair but felt myself falling asleep as well.

Married, we were married. I couldn't be happier than I am in this moment. Luke and I were meant for this. Love is everlasting when you find the one and Luke was the one.

>>>>

Thank you so much for 40K!!!

Well 41K because I was a little late haha

But thank you guys so much!! We might celebrate again if this story hits 50K! I love you all you're amazing

Until I see you again :)