35

Ashton's POV

It was impossible for me not to stare at the sleeping boy on my chest. Last night was incredible and I really didn't think it was possible for me to love Luke more than I already did, but when I woke up this morning I was proved wrong. Our bodies were tangled beneath the sheets and Luke was sprawled out across my chest with soft snores escaping his open mouth. His hair was a mess, stuck up in every which way and I reached out to run my fingers through his soft blonde locks but Luke started to wake up.

His eyelashes fluttered against his flawless cheeks and a mixture of white and blue became visible. He stretched and wiggled around letting out an early morning yawn then looking up to me. He smiled with his eyes closed again and I reached out to poke his dimple, making his chest shake with a laugh.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I whispered and Luke tried to roll off of me but I stopped him.

"You are such a creep Ashton Irwin, watching me while I sleep." He smiled and pressed a kiss to my chest.

Images of last night flashed through my mind when Luke's lips made contact with my chest. He was so beautiful in his aroused state and I could make love to him on a daily basis just to show him how much he means to me. I loved Luke Hemmings so much it physically hurt me, but in a great way.

"It's only been a few minutes." I teased and pressed a kiss to his forehead. Things went silent and Luke was now lying on his back next to me. He immediately started to play with my fingers and I watched like I usually did. Luke turned my hand over in his to look at my scarred wrists then back to see my tattoo.

"What made you get this?" He asked with a furrowed brow. My tattoo was just a tribal kind if swirl on my forearm and down to my wrist that I got when I turned 18 because basically, I was drunk.

"I was drunk and I lost a bet." I said looking down at the black ink. It was so irrelevant now but even when I hated it, it made me feel unique.

"I think it's cool." He said and I let out a giggle.

"Of course you'd think it was cool my little dork." I teased and ruffled his already messy hair. He pouted and rolled over to grab a pen from the bedside table and then back to me. I raised my eyebrows at a smirking Luke and he grabbed my left wrist and began to draw something over the imperfect skin.

It was a weird feeling to have something run across my wrist that wasn't harming me. It actually tickled a little bit. Luke wouldn't let me peek so I just watched his face while he drew on me. His face was tense in concentration and he was sticking his tongue out like it was improving his skills. Finally he pulled the pen away from my wrist and I looked down to the tiny drawing with a smile.

"Ta-da!" Luke said with a chuckle.

"Thank god it's not something dumb." I teased and giggled at Luke's pout. He pulled my wrist up to his lips and pressed a kiss to the arrow heart he'd drawn.

"Now you've got my name in an arrow heart." He said and poked my cheek.

"Maybe I should get it tattooed." I winked and Luke scrunched up his nose. We laid in a silence again until Luke let out a sigh.

"I have one more lunch today before the convention is over." He rolled his eyes and I giggled again. Luke always makes me giggle like this and it was starting to make me look a little less manly than I am.

"So the rest of the afternoon you're mine?" I said in my best seductive voice and Luke laughed.

"Calm yourself." Luke said and crawled out of bed, clutching one of the sheets to his naked body like he was embarrassed for me to see him naked. I laughed and his modesty while he groped around the floor for his boxers. His face scrunched up in pain when he pulled up his boxers and walked towards the bathroom.