21

Luke's POV

I've been feeling so much better the past couple of days. I've been with Ashton nearly everyday and I've loved every single second. Plus he still doesn't know about the Derick situation. Between tutoring, rides home and our mini road trip to watch Calum play soccer, we've spent a lot of time together. My mom has been a little better about the whole Ashton situation but as long as Calum is around she doesn't mind us hanging out. It's so stupid to me. Like she thinks Calum is an force that Ashton's "powers" of evil can't touch.

I try not to question it because being with Ashton makes me extremely happy. He's definitely the person to spend my lazy Saturday with.

We've been at Calum's most of the day watching soccer but now we are heading across the street to Michael's for band practice. After we all sat up and tuned our instruments we were ready to practice. Calum and I taught Michael and Ashton Out of My Limit and it was coming along smoothly.

"We should try to get a gig somewhere." Michael suggested.

"Yeah but there's no way we will find one until after Thanksgiving, they book them in advance." I said.

"Well I have a few people I could talk to and probably get us one by then." Ashton said and I smiled at him.

"Sounds awesome." Calum smiled.

"And my mom knows the owner of a music store and she could probably get us some cheap instruments." Michael said and I looked at him confused.

"Like electrics?" I asked.

"No Luke, flutes." He rolled his eyes and I shrugged.

"Dude that'd be so sick!" Calum exclaimed. I smiled over to Ashton and he leaned down to kiss me.

"You two are so gross." Michael groaned and Calum laughed at him.

"Should we practice one more time?" I said and everyone agreed. We played a couple of songs then decided to call it a night. My mom was probably like a caged cat waiting for me to get home.

Ashton insisted on walking me home and who was I to tell him no. When we got to my door Ashton kissed me softly yet passionately and made it so hard for me to pull away. I smiled at him before pushing the door open to my house.

I felt like I was floating because of the high Ashton left me with. My legs pushed me through the hallway and into the dining room where my mom was sitting. She had her laptop open and papers spread out next to it. When she noticed my presence she scrambled to shove the papers into a folder.

"Luke, you startled me!" She said and shut her laptop.

"What were you working on?" I questioned her nervousness.

"Oh just some papers for work. How was Michael's house?" She was being odd now.

"Good. I'm gonna go work on some songs." I said and hurried up the stairs away from my weird acting mom. Was she hiding something? She seemed like whatever was in that folder wasn't meant for my eyes. I decided to let it slide this time.

When I got to my room there were rocks being tossed at my window like I had expected. I laughed to myself and pushed open the window. Ashton took that as his cue to begin his climb up to my bedroom. He was definitely improving and didn't even fall in the window this time.

"What took you so damn long?" I said and grabbed his shirt to pull him into a kiss. I don't know what came over me just now but I wanted Ashton.

Our lips moved sloppily against one another's and my tongue begged for entrance. The danced around and Ashton moaned against my lips when my fingers tugged at his hair. This felt good and I could feel myself getting hard. I pulled my lips away from Ashton and led him over to my bed. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged it to tell him I wanted it off and he wasted no time. I sat on the bed with Ashton standing between my legs. My hands tugged on the waist of his jeans to pull him closer to me and I crashed our lips back together.