Kizana x depressed reader

A/N: This is for both genders... ENJOY
Warning : If you don't like cutting and harming self this might trigger you please click away. And this is not to encourage cutting. You guys are all beautiful !!!! Don't do any harm to yourself and others... Stay You !!!
And suicide is NOT a joke .
"Y/N, you have to be in activities you know like art club, cooking club, music club, martial arts , even drama club." my best friend, B/f/n said. "I don't want to." I said emotionless. "Please, Y/N I'm worried about you." she/he said to me. I could see the sign of worry in her/his b/e/c eyes. "Okay, I'll do it ." I said "Thank you..." she/he said.
During lunch I decided to join drama club since my cousin is in there. "Hey, c/n." "Hey, what are you doing here Y/N." she /he responded. "I decided to join your club." I said. "Really ?" she /he said to me "That's great !" c/n exclaimed "I'll get Kizana, our leader ." She /he said running off.
I waited for maybe 6 minutes or so until c/n came with a pretty girl with purpel hair. I felt my face heat up and I started rubbing ...
If girl
My arm
If not
My head.
Kizana's point of view....
"When c/n told me a club member wanted to join I wouldn't think it'll be a pretty/handsome lady/boy." I said sending it off with a wink.
This boy/girl was very pretty / handsome, her/his (h/l) (c/h) made him/her look like an angel.
Hopefully she /he thinks the same about me...
Your point of view ....
"U-um tha-ank you ma'am, you don't know how much that means to me. " I said to her. I've never got compliments but only from b/f/n and c/n But they did it out of pity.
"Um, I would like to join the club ." I said to her. "Of course you can, honey ." she said back at me.
I think I've fallen for her ...
A few months later ....
  Since I had after school activities I usually cut myself in the drama club when the members are of doing something and are not in the room, but if they were in the room I would go to the boys/girls restroom, but since no one is here I'm fine. I grabbed my pocket knife from inside my bag and started cutting .
I was still cutting when I stopped when I heard the door open I put my knife back and rolled down my sleeves. I looked up and saw Kizana looking down at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing ?" she asked looking at me with terror in her eyes. "The thing I always do... My daily routine...." I said emotionless. "This is what I do every day after school, in the bathtub and before bed. " " Y/N, you HAVE to stop doing this !" she said to me her big ego had finally give away.
"WHY, HUH, I HAVE TO STOP JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT, WELL LISTEN HERE , I WILL CONTINUE CUTTING !" I grabbed my bag took out my pocket knife and started stabbing myself. I felt tears in my eyes and I fell to the ground bleeding "Y/N !!!" was all I heard.
..... I'm a dead ... Have I finally got happiness .....
~* beep, beep , beep ~*
What is that ? Where is Kizana ? Where I'm I? Why is it dark ?
"Doctor, is she going to be okay ?" said a familiar voice.
"She/he's going to be fine but might not be able to move for a few weeks ." an older voice said back.
Then I hear crying.... Who is that ?... My mom and dad wouldn't care if I was in the hospital.
A door opened and closed. The familiar voice spoke....
"Y/N, I'm sorry you had go through all that stuff. I should have known sooner... After all I love you ... Oh, Y/N Please be okay ..." then, I realized....
KIZANA !!!
I opened my eyes I see Kizana's beautiful face and tears in her eyes. "Kizana, dear why are you crying ?" I said softly. "Y/N !!! your OK !!! Thank GOD !!" she screamed and hugged me. We stayed in this position. "And Kizana .... I love you too." I said and kissed her cheek.