Amao Adayaka x female reader

(f/t/o/c) = favorite type of cake
  It was your birthday today and all your best freinds gave you presents (aka the male rivals). Even Osoro gave you a present. Everyone gave you present except for Amao. You were kinda disappointed since you had a little crush on him, and it sucks when your friend,crush didn't give you a present.
It was lunch time and people wanted to eat with you. You kindly declined, you had to see what's wrong with Amao. When, walking there you see Saki in front of the cooking club doors when you guys made eye contact you were about to say hi, but she ran inside the club.
You were confused so you stayed there dumbfounded. You shrugged it off and were about walk inside when the door opened and you were gretted by Amao. "Hi, Amao what's going on ?" you said trying to peek over his shoulder. He was taller then you, so it didn't really work out. He quickly shut the door behind him.
"Hi, Y/n um, why don't you run along, me and the club have some stuff to do." he said avoiding eye contact. "What ?" you asked "You don't want to see me ?" "... I don't.. Know please leave..." he died inside when he said that, he loved seeing you and saying a lie like that broke his heart.
You couldn't believe it you were sad but it quickly changed to an angry mood. "Fine, I'll leave and just so you know it's my birthday, so I'm going to enjoy it with the rest of my freinds, good freinds, loyal freinds, kind hearted, friends ."  you ran away from him tears coming from your eyes some sad and some tears angry.
Amao's p.o.v
"Fine, I'll leave and just so you know it's my birthday, so I'm going to enjoy it with the rest of my freinds, good freinds, loyal freinds, kind hearted, friends ." Y/N said and ran off. I broke down I didn't want to say that but it's for her birthday.
I had to do it for y/n..
Time skip your p.o.v ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
   Right now I'm with Aso and Oko who are comforting me. Aso got a text from his phone. "Come on y/n, let's go to the gym. We should do some work outs." he said pulling me towards the gym. I was confused, but I let it slide. Oko followed close behind.
Time skip
Aso put his hands over my eyes and he guided me to the gym I think.
  We got there, Aso took his hands off of my eyes. It was dark and nobody was there. Oko turned on the lights.
People screamed "Surprise Y/N !". I smiled slightly.
Time skip.
Everyone was eating and chatting eating (f/t/o/c) which tasted AMAZING. I saw Amao in the corner of the gym just smiling slightly at the people having fun.
I walked up to him. "Why did you want me to leav-" "Y/N it was just part of the plan, it was supposed to be a surprise. In the cooking club was all the stuff fo the party, I didn't want you to see it." He inturrupted me. He looked down at his feet not looking at me. I couldn't believe it. I smiled.
I kissed his cheek "I forgive you." I said.
He smiled at me. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.
This is your chance, Y/n ....Tell him..
"Amao, can I tell you something ?" I said. He stopped hugging me and smiled "Of course you can Y/n, what is it ?" he asked. "I've liked you for a long time and I want you to be my boyfriend. I know you don't like me, I'm s-" I stopped when I felt soft, gentle lips on my own. Amao was kissing me. I gadly kissed back.
"I love you too, Y/N... I'll always love you ."