Osano x shy reader

Requested by EmilyIsADemon.
Small warning:Has hurtful words
I bumped into someone making me fall. I looked up to see a boy with beautiful orange hair. "I-I'm s-sorry.. I-I wasn-n't looking w-where I was-s going-g. "I apologized. I stood up and looked at him nervously. "Well,  don't let it happen again. "He scoffed. "Al-lright, hav-ve a-a go-ood d-da-ay. "I said walking past him.
I could here him scoff in return.
Time skip
At school I was talking to my friend Oka to tell her about the incident this morning. "I-I fell-l bad f-for you-u, hav-ving to-o go tr-rough that-t rud-dness. "She said. "Y-yeah, th-hanks. "
Later in to the day, I've been having bad luck. " Ahhh! "I screamed before falling onto the ground. I went to the library to of course get a book, but there was a book on the top shelf and I didn't know that if you take out a certain book, books will fall. I laid on the floor in pain. I sat up "Owwww. "I whined rubbing my head. 'That's gonna leave a huge bump on my head. '.
"Are you alright, I saw you topple on to the floor? "Came a voice "B-but, it's not like I-I care about you. "I looked up to see that rude person from this morning. "Oh-h, I'm-m fi-ine. "I said. I stood up and started picking up the books I dropped.
Surprisingly, the rude guy was helping me. Hr gave me the rest of the books. "T-thank yo-ou. ""Y-yeah, just don't let it happen again. "He said. Then, I realized something... He's a Tsundere!
"H-hey, can-n I g-get you-ur name-e? "I asked. "O-Osano. "M-my nam-me is (y-y/n-n). "
Few months later
I've been feeling kinda weird lately mostly around Osano, I've been stuttering more often and sometimes, I can't even reply to him. Maybe, he's insults are getting to me.
Morning
"Are those bangs under your eye. Oh, wait it's just your weird skin. "
Lunchtime
"Hey fatty, you should stop eating so much. "
After school
"You should probably walk alone, I don't want you slowing me down. "At that point I lost it. "I-If you-u w-wanna be-e mean-n, t-then why do you-u hang-g out-t wi-ith me-e!!? "I ran off crying. Why does he hate me so much!?
Osano's p. o. v
What have I done!? "Why was I trying to do!? Hurt her feelings!? "I said before running off to catch her.
Finally, I found her at a park, huddled into a ball, I could hear her sobbing. "(Y/n). "I called out softly trying not to scare her away. I could hear her stop crying, she wiped away her tears "W-why a-are you-u here-e? ""I-I came to apologize.... I'm sorry. "I said sitting down next to her. "Why-y? Do-o you like -e hurting-g m-me?! "She said to me avoiding eye contact.
"L-look I've been being mean to you-uh, this is gonna sound so dumb -because I-I like you... "
3rd p. o. v
Osano looked away from (Y/n), he's face blushing. (Y/n) looked shocked. "R-really!? "".... Y-yeah.. ""Oh, I love you too. "She said tackling Osano to the floor. (Y/n) was now on top of Osano, laying her head on his shoulder. Osano's face turned 50 shades of red. (Y/n) leaned in and kissed his nose. "I'm gonna take a little nap... "She said closing her eyes and leaning against Osano. Osano still in shocked for what just happened.