Hanakō x female reader part 2

Kinda short
For Hegehogsarecute
Time skip to 9:13 pm
  Turns out I'm going to sleep over there for the night. Taro went upstairs to do god knows what. Hanakō stayed downstairs with me and we watched Finding Nemo. I was wrapped in a blue thin blanket in my shorts that I wore under my skirt and my T-shirt from gym.
Hanakō was wearing bunny pants and a white plain shirt. He had his own blanket, he looked adorable, but not as adorable as me.
"Hello, little guy. I shall call you squishy and you shall be mine and he shall be my squishy. Come here squishy, come here little squishy. " Dory said in the TV making me burst out laughing.
3rd p. o. v
(Y/n) bursted out laughing and Hanakō looked at her lovingly while blushing. 'She's so cute. '
Taro came from up stairs. "(Y/n), you can take a shower before going to bed. "He said yawning after.
"Alright. "She said not looking at Taro, but at the TV. GE sighed, but went back upstairs to do whatever.
The movie ended and (Y/n) got up and stretched. (Y/n) checked the clock. 10:24 pm.
Hanakō went to the bathroom to do his business. (Y/n)  walked upstairs and knocked on the door of Taro's bedroom. Taro opened it "What do you need
(y/n)? "He said a little tired.
"I was gonna ask where I could get a pillow and don't give me an attitude, sister. "(Y/n)  said putting her hands on her hips. Taro chuckled and told her where she could find pillows.
(Y/n) went to Hanakō's room and stole a pillow. Yes, that is where she could find pillows and it isn't wrong.
Hanakō got of the restroom (y/n) zoomed past him into the restroom. "I'm taking a shower, Hanakō."she said before closing the door. "A-alright-t. "
Hanakō went downstairs and shut off the TV.
Time skip..
(Y/n) walked out of the restroom squeezing out the water from her hair. (Y/n) looked at the clock. 10:42.
(Y/n) laid down on the couch, brought the blanket to her chin. (Y/n) spent a few minutes playing on her phone.
'11:32,I should probably go to bed. ' (Y/n) thought.
Time skip.
(Y/n) was fast asleep on the couch. Suddenly, it started raining and thundering again. A loud crack of thunder made (y/n) jolt awake.
"Crap. "(Y/n) muttered under her breath. Another thunder cracked (y/n) jumped and hid under her blanket whimpering.
Hanakō's p. o.
  A woke up to thunder. I jumped up. ""Ugh, stupid thunder. ". I was about to go back to bed when, I remember something important.
Isn't (y/n) scared of thunder? Fudge, she is. She might be scared out of her mind.
I walked downstairs worried. I saw (y/n) shaking under her blankets.
"(Y/n). "I called out softly. I went towards (y/n).
3rd p. o. v
  Hanakō peeked inside of the blanket and made eye contact with her. (Y/n) hugged him, happy that he was there. "It's alright, (y/n) I'm here. "He said rubbing circles on her back. (Y/n) found it soothing and feel asleep again.
After awhile he laid her on the couch about to head up to his room. (Y/n) suddenly grabbed in to his wrist. "C-can you stay-y with me-e? "She asked sleepily. "Sure-e. "He said his face heating up.
Hanakō laid down on the couch hugging (y/n).
In the morning
Taro got up early for some reason. He went to Hanakō's room to check on him. He wasn't there. He went downstairs and say the cutest thing, well he thought it was the cutest thing ever.
(Y/n) and Hanakō asleep and cuddling each other.
"I knew it would work. "He said fist bumping the air. "I can't wait for my nephews and nieces. "He said imaging himself be coming an uncle.