Neko Ayato x kitsune male reader

Requested by: RainShifter
Title: You're My Little Fox
Warning: Terrible
M/h/c= mom's hair color
***********************
It started raining in the morning and boy, did that ruin (Y/n)'s mood. Not only would he have to walk to school in the rain, getting him soaking wet and rainy days were a sign of bad luck for (Y/n). "Hey, (Y/n) before I go do you want me to drive you to school instead? It is raining." (Y/n)'s mom said standing beside the front door, her (m/h/c) tails swaying side by side. "Hell yeah!" "No cursing in this house!" "Sorry."

Time Skip
  My family doesn't try to hide their tails because they aren't afraid of people, so I don't hide my tails. At first, people were shocked but I don't blame them, having a new boy in school with six tails is pretty weird especially humans, some weren't as surprise since I am not the only one that is an "animal". This boy I have never met named Ayato was a cat if you don't know foxes keep away from cats because we just find them intimidating.

When I first saw Ayato, no kidding he seemed like he could break someone's neck in a second. I do want to try to befriend him, but I just get nervous when I start walking up to him, and what I'm I going to say " Hey, we are both a type of animal, wanna be friends? This is stupid." "Sure, why not?" I heard a cool voice come from behind me. I quickly turn around to see Ayato behind me with an emotionless expression. "Uh, A-ayato..." "Yes?" I felt blood rush to my cheeks "I didn't I know you were behind me..." "Well, I am so are we friends?" "Yes, I mean only if you want to." "If I didn't want to I wouldn't be asking you." "Oh, right sorry."

Weeks Later
I think ever since I accidentally asked Ayato to be my friend all of my problems have gone away. I used to have bullies because of my tails but now Mesume went to a different school and her friends are now nice to me.

Ayato's P.O.V
I killed Mesume in front of her friends as a warning to them if they don't start being nice to (Y/n) they're next. I, of course, just said she went to a different school with the help of Info-kun, seeing him not only smile but talk to me makes me want to die of happiness. (Y/n) just so darn cute.

Back to you
After school, Ayato wanted to walk me home since we are friends I was confused about why he had to use us as being friends as an excuse to walk me home, though. "(Y/n)?" Ayato asked. I didn't realize I was spacing out. "Oh, sorry Ayato-kun I didn't realize I was spacing out." I said,  my face was starting to feet hot. "It's alright. (Y/n), do you hate me?" "What!? Why asked that?" "You are not so relaxed when you are around me." "That's only because I like you!"

"........."
"Shit."

"(Y/n).." "I know, I am sorry. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore." "No, (Y/n)'s that's not what I was going to say. I like you too. No, I love you." I didn't realize but by now Ayato's lips were on mine. Of course, I started blushing by the time he pulled away he realized I was blushing.
"You are so cute when you blush." Making my face darker than it was before.

"You're my little fox." Ayato said, leaving a peck on my nose.

"And you're my kitty."