Kaga Kusha x fem reader

VERY SHORT, SORRY
I joined the science club. It's not because I'm interested in Science, but because I find the club leader a little attractive. I'm at least good at science. He might seem crazy for some people, but I think he has a jello heart.
The bell rang signaling that it was the end of school also meaning that it was clutch time.
I put on my lab coat and ran to the science lab. I ran inside, but clumsy me made me collide with someone. Making me fall on top of that someone.
I blinked and looked down and saw Kaga's face in-between my breasts. My face turned a light red. I jumped off. Kaga had a small blush on his face.
"Ah, worthy opponent now that I had a first point of view I now notice how big your breasts are. "He said getting up and whipping off the imaginary dirt.
My face turned 50 shades of red. "Wh-h
at.. ""Do you wanna take over the world with me!? ""Uh.. ""I can see it now the “Love Duo”. ""L-love d-dou... "I stammered.
3rd p. O. V
"It will be great! What do you say!? " he said turning back at (Y/n). She was on the floor fainted, her face red.
"What did I DO TO MY BIG-BREATS SIDE Kick!? "
-----———————-------------------------------
I'm so so sorry I haven't updated and this one shot is very short, I didn't have any ideas.
I'm so sorry I'm such a terrible author  💔💔 😭😭You don't deserve this treatment!