Muja X Female reader

Readers point of view
'Great P.E ' I thought, I sighed "Oh, well nothing I can do a about it." I said going to the girls locker room and changing into the uniform.
I got to the gym I was like 5 minutes late. 'WHY do they make the gym, so far away ?...'.
"Okay, class," the gym teacher began "We're going to play dodgeball.". Everybody cheered when she said that. "Wow, I'm I the only one who hates gym ?" I asked myself.
Skip to during the game ~~~~~~~~~~
  I didn't know that a dodge ball can be so hard ... That they knock me out !!!
We were doing girls against boys and I guess the boys have a strong throw. Somebody threw a ball and the only thing I saw next was pure darkness.
Time skip to you in the infirmary
I woke up to find myself in a pink and white room. I saw women with pink hair wearing somewhat tight nurse outfit. "Oh, your awake ." she said an a soft voice. "What happen ?" I ask. "Oh, a boy hit you in the head and you blacked out " she explained "The gym teacher carried you over here. You might have a bump on your head." "What kind of dodge ball was that ?!" I asjed. "I don't know, I'm going to get an ice pack for you, hun." she said and went to a back room.
I waited for maybe 7 minutes until I heard crashing coming from the back room. I got up and walked over there to see what happen. My head ached badly. I saw Miss. Kina on the floor with ice surrounding her and medicine and chairs on the floor as well. I walked over to her and helped her up.
I helped her clean up the mess, once we finished I raced to the bed. My head was killing me. What kind of ball was that ?... was my only question. "I'm sorry you had get up you should rest it's lunch period, want me to send someone to grab your lunch ?" she asked, I nodded in response.
A few minutes past and Amai came with my lunch. I sat up making myself have a headache.Miss Muja say this, she walked over to me with maybe a slight blush coming from her... Or not."Wan-nt me to-o... Um,feed y-you ?"she said. I was astonished, shocked on what she said.
She was about to feed me I opened my mouth but she slipped in her tounge. I kissed back. I started rubbing her back . I felt like I was on cloud nine. "I love you." I whispered.
....."I love you more."