Yandere Kun x Budo

Requested by: Candy0527
Warning: Short
Title: You're the Senpai

------------------------------------------------------------3RD P

3RD P.O.V

After another murder, the list of rivals has shortened. Mopping up the blood of Amai and just thinking of Senpai, Ayato didn't notice Budo was right behind him. "What do you think you're doing, Ayato!?"  Ayato turned around to see Budo. " S-senpai..."  Budo soon got flustered "S-senpai?" Budo asked. "Yeah... I'm sorry Senpai.

"I didn't mean for this to happen." Ayato walked closer to him trying to seduce him into not telling. Ayato was very close to Budo "Please, don't tell." Ayato whispered in Budo's ear, lightly touching his neck. Budo was getting very nervous and didn't know what to do. 'Why is he using his sexiness against me!? Wait, what I'm I saying!' Budo gulped, sweating.

Ayato noticed Budo's nervousness and smirked in the inside, Ayato being himself started fake crying. "Oh, senpai please don't tell!" He said know hugging Budo. Budo was a  bit surprised still wrapped his arms around Ayato, 'He may have murdered somebody, but he's crying why does it break my heart so much seeing him like that. Anyways, the police can never find anything.' "A-Alright, I won't tell..." "Aw, thank you, Budo! You're the best senpai ever!" Ayato said still holding onto Budo but smelling his clothes. "U-um, shouldn't we clean it up Ayato?" Budo asked.

"Oh, I forgot about her sure." Time Skip
After cleaning up the blood, the body and Ayato school ended. "Senpai, are you, my boyfriend, know?" Ayato said walking side by side with Budo. Budo scratched his head "I-I don't know." "Well, I think we should be a couple." Ayato said grabbing Budos hand. "U-uh. Then I guess I'll be your boyfriend."

"That's amazing!" Ayato forcedly kissed Budo 'Oh, senpai you don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment."

A/n- That was terrible.... Sorry......