Midori x male reader part 2

Title: Suspect
Warning ⚠️: Short
Requested by: me
__________________________________
"You are our suspect, (L/n)," the man told me.
"Suspect!? I wouldn't do anything to hurt Midori! I love her!" I yelled at the old man. How could they suspect me hurting Midori? I would understand if they meant witness, but they're not!
"I told you, already! The last time I heard from her, was last night. She called me to ask if I was alright!" This man wasn't believing anything I was saying!
I didn't even know she was missing....

A few hours ago/ 4 a.m.

"(Y/n), wake up!"
I opened my eyes and saw my mom, hovering over me, with a worried look and in a brink of tears. 
"Is there a problem!?" I frowned.
"The police are here and they want to talk to you....."
"The police!? What'd I do!?"
"I don't know, but Midori has gone missing and now they want to ask you questions..."
My whole world crashed down on me....

Present Time

"What supposed evidence do you have that makes me the number one suspect!?"  I wasn't taking any of this bull shit....
"We found a note on Midori's bed saying you had took her away and was about to kill her." The man sighed and showed me the note.

Dear, whoever is reading this, I have taken Midori Gurin because I love her too much to let her go. Now, there is no point of trying to find her because she'll be with me her fiancee, (Y/n) (l/n). I doubt you stupid cops will find anything....
She'll be dead by the time you find her :)

"I didn't fucking write this! This is bullshit! Search my house and you'll find nothing but cookies under the bed! And what kind of killer purposely let's the cat out of the bag! I am being framed! That's not even my handwriting! It looks like a girl wrote that...." I looked back down and looked even closer.
The letter was written in cursive and the dots for the i's was replaced with hearts.

The two officer's looked at each other and nodded.

To be continued.....

Hope that was good.... Have a great day/night