Umeji x Mesume

Requested: SandyPDA
Warning: Short and bad
Title: Forbidden
------------------------------------------------------------
Mesume's P.o.v
Being in love with a delinquent is... Kinda forbidden. It doesn't need to be written or said it's just an unwritten rule. Not only will my popularity drop, actually that is the only thing I care about.
We get to school and I see the delinquents there and of course, Umeji was there. We made eye contact and I felt my self blush. "Let's go, Mesume." Kashiko said dragging me to the inside the school.
----------------------------------------time skip-------
I've been thinking about Umeji the whole entire day that I haven't been paying attention to the group. "Mesume, what has been going on with you lately?" Hana said worriedly, the others behind her with some worried faces and some mad faces. "Oh, it's nothing." "Mesume, don't try hiding it from us. We know you, you don't just shut down out of nowhere." Kokoro said flipping her hair to the side. "Look, it's just I've been thinking of a stupid crush, alright?" I said standing up from the bench and putting my hands on my waist.
"Oh, really who is it!?" Hoshiko and Hana said in unison. "It's none of your business." I said giving them a smile. "Oh, what!? We're friends, though!" Hana and Hashiko said. "Come on, Hana and Hoshiko I don't think she thinks of us as friends!"  Kashiko said dragging Hana and Hoshiko away.

That's how my friendship ended? I was expecting it to be a little more dramatic than that.
-------------------------time skip (afterschool)----
I went to my locker and saw...Umeji! "U-umeji?Wh-hat are you doing here?"  "To ask you to be my girlfriend obviously." ".........what....." "Our “love” for each other may be “forbidden”, but I don't care. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Y-Yes...." "Cool."

I don't know what made me do it, but I did it.

I kissed him, he kissed back. Who cares if something you love is forbidden? If you really love it then you will break that forbidden rule.

A/n: I deeply apologize for not updating and for this terrible one-shot