Megamo x yandere male reader

Warning :short
Warning :Terrible..
Trigger Warning :mentions of suicide
Requested by Hovo_da_hobo.
Doesn't senpai look so handsome ~ I'll do anything for him! I'll do anything to get him! He might be straight, but I don't CARE I will have him.. Whether he likes it or not.
Today is the day I get my senpai! I eliminated all the people who had a crush on him. He'll have no other choice, but to like me.
There he is! He just makes my heart thump. I can't wait to have him.
I walked over to senpai-kun. I can't do it!  I ran past him into the men's restroom.
I can just leave a note in his locker.
I took out a pen and paper and started writing :
Dear, Taro or I would like to call you senpai
I want you to meet me at the Sakura tree after school.
Love, your secret admirer.
I slept the letter inside his locker.
After school.
After school I ran towards the tree hoping to get there before him.
Luckily, I did.
After waiting for awhile a voice came from behind me. "Hello. "I turned and saw my senpai. "Senpai! I'm so happy you came! ".
"I want to tell you how I feel about you. Senpai, will you please be my lover!? "There was a small silence.
I looked up to see him with an unsure expression. "Uhhhh, sorry I'm straight. And your not that- you know-good enough to make me not straight. "He said and ran off.
What... Not good enough.. What will I do know without a senpai...
Walking home heart breaking into little bits of pieces. Tears streaking my face.
I bumped into someone making me fall on my butt. I looked up to see.. Megamo Saiko.
"Oh, it'-"he was about to make a snark comment, but stopped when he realized I was crying.
"Wh-hat. Happened. ""It's NONE of your business! "I said making me break down sobbing.
He bent down to my level (since you fell and your still on the floor) and moved my (c/h) hair that was covering my face.
"It's my business, since I'm the president of the student council. "
He stood back up and lend me his hand, which I gladly accepted.
The next day
I might have a new senpai! I do have a new senpai! I'll do anything for him!!!!!
  I'm gonna have to eliminate all the student council for my senpai.
~time skip~
"Finally THE LAST PERSON WILL DIE! " I stabbed Sayori the last rival.
I did it I'll have my senpai.
The next day.
There is security cameras and metal detectors everywhere. To see if he cares about me I'll  do a mess up plan.
I walked to the student council room to see Megamo stressed out and writing stuff on papers that were all over the place.
"Megamo... "He looked at me with cold eyes. A knife was in my pocket. Before he could say anything I cut him off.
"I wanna D-die... "I said in a flash I took out the knife and stabbed my arm. I screamed in pain.
I took out the knife and raised it high. I was about to stab my stomach, but a hand grabbed onto my wrist.
I looked to see Megamo crying. I let go of the knife.
"W-why.. Why would you want to e-ever do that? "He said. "I-I'm heartbroken, I have nobody.. "I said and started sobbing, fake sobbing of course.
"YOU have me. "He saif and hugged me. "Don't ever say you have no one... You have me and I love you. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Btw do you guys like the new cover!? I do :)