Geiju Tsuka x female reader

50 Oneshots Special!
We made it to 50 Oneshots! 50 More To Go To Reach My Goal! Thank you, for helping me make it this far, you Don't know how much I'm grateful to have people like you as readers! I LOVE YOU 😊😊❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Requested by: BlueSapphireArtisan3
Warning: Sad and probably terrible
Title: I'll make you happy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I checked the clock to see I had some free time since I had 20 minutes to spare. I don't usually get to school early so I really had nothing to do. "I guess I can just walk around." Five minutes past and I see the art club if you don't know me I love art I even had a notebook full of sketches and drawings. I opened the door to see no one.

'This seems like a good place to concentrate alone.' I sat at a table and pushed the drawings away so I can draw in my sketchbook. I took it out and started drawing a landscape.
(A/n: I don't own it. I wish."

The door opened witch frightened me, I saw a boy with red hair and glasses and man did he look gorgeous

The door opened witch frightened me, I saw a boy with red hair and glasses and man did he look gorgeous. "H-hello. I'm sorry for barging in her, I guess I'll be on my way." I started packing up embarrassed to see me like this. "Did you draw that?" He asked I looked up at him and saw he was pointing at my sketch I nodded. "You draw good." Thanks, did you make all of these paintings?"Most of them."They're beautiful."Thanks." "Are you the club leader?"
"Yes." "May I join?" "Of course."

After that day we've been really close, well that's what I thought. He didn't change that much "Geju, I have a mission for myself! Want to hear it?" "Sure." "I will make you happy!" "W-what." "You seem very distant still so I will help you get out of your shell!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him away to do some activities with me (A/n: Nothing like that....) "Come on it will be fun!" I did this for a whole week and I thought he was still distant. After another of activities, I went walking home.

3rd p.o.v
(Y/n) crossed the street since the light was red when a car with no attention to stop came along the road. (Y/n) was hit with an incredible force it felt like a bull charged at her. She hit her head on the road and the car basically broke every bone in her body. The man got out of his car, bystanders were in shock and some started pulling out their phones. "Hey, are you okay girl?" The man was worried that he killed a 17-year-old girl because he was texting while driving.

"Oh, my she's bleeding from her head!" A young woman came to (Y/n), she started checking her pulse and put her head on her chest. "She's not breathing! Did someone already call the police!?" "I did they will arrive in any minute now!" An old man said coming out of a store. "Good, because she needs medical attention. Those anyone has a clean rag I can borrow!?" An older looking woman ran to her and came back with a pretty clean rag. "Are you a doctor?" The woman asked having her the rag. "Yes, I am." The doctor put the rag on (Y/n)'s head trying to stop the blood.

The ambulances and the police came, the paramedics rushed (Y/n) to the hospital while the doctors questioned the man. At the hospital (Y/n) was in the middle of surgery. Geju got a call from an unknown number, weirdly enough he answered. "Hello." "Hello, sir is this Geju Tsuka?" The lady from the other line asked: "Yes this is he, who is this?" "I'm reporting that (Y/n) (Y/l/n) is in the hospital." Geju's heart dropped. "W-what?"

Geju got to the hospital and asked for the hospital room number "Room 293, sir." "Thank you." Geju rushed in to see (Y/n)'s parents. "Mr and Mrs (Y/l/n), I'm (Y/n)'s, friend." (Y/n)'s mom was crying while her dad had a sad expression. "The doctor said (Y/n) has a few minutes to live." (Y/d/n)s dad said. (Y/m/n) walked over to (Y/n) and kissed her forehead "It sad really you were such a bright child, (Y/n) and you still haven't graduated high school or gone to college yet. You haven't had a future. Your life was cut short because of a stupid man! I don't want my baby leaving me so soon!" (Y/m/n) fell to her knees and started sobbing uncontrollably "Come on (Y/m/n)." (Y/d/n) took (Y/m/n) in his arms and started walking away.

Geju walked over to (Y/n), even though she just got hit by a car she looked flawless. "(Y/n) remember that mission you had for yourself. You accomplished a long time ago. Are you trying to make me sad again? If you leave all that progress you made to get me out of my shell will be lost. When you're gone I will not talk to anyone, because they'll leave too, it's an endless cycle. I thought you would stay with me forever but this is what I get for trusting people. Trusting my bad luck to not backstabbing me, but that's what bad luck is. I love you."