Gema Taku X fem reader

Requested:Hovo_da_hobo
Trigger Warning :Hurtful words, involves slight bullying
In this version Gema don't change his appearance, so he is still the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I was walking to the game club to see my lovely boyfriend. When I got there I saw Mesume and her bully friends flocking over my boyfriend. 'When did they start liking my boyfriend!? ' I growled looking at them,   imaginary hearts above their head. "What are you doing looking at my boyfriend like that!? ''I yelled at them. They all jumped in surprise, they turned around and looked at me and gave me a snarled look.
"Oh, if it isn't that little slut. "Mesume said closing the door so Gema couldn't see and hear the conversation. "Look, you guys didn't like him before why do you like him know!? "I asked. "Tch, look slut you better break up with him or I'll force you to do it or him to do it for you. "She said walking off with her little fan club. I rolled my eyes and walked into the game club,  but what she said glued into my head I was worried she would make Gema hate me, I mean it's Mesume she can do anything.
"Hello, sweetheart. "I said closing the door. "Ah, (Y/n) your here what took you so
long? "He asked worriedly. "Oh, I just walk really slow. "I lied. 'God, what a lame lie. '.
"Oh, alright then, we should get to class it's about time. "He said kissing my cheek. "Why is he so adorable? "  I asked myself. I nod to and we both walk to class. (A/n:you both have a different classroom. Sadly, enough Mesume is in the same class as me.
After the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time, I stood up and took out my bento. I was about to go to the game club to meet Gema, when Mesume and her friends blocked the entrance. We were all alone in the room. I sighed "What do you want!? God, I just want to eat with my boyfriend!"I yelled at them. "I told you to break up with him!! Now, I have to make him break up with you!! "She said before walking off with her friends. 'What does she mean by that? "
The whole day went by fast and Mesume didn't do anything. She is not not so scary after all.
The next day..
When I got to school, something felt wrong usually most people would greet me when I walk in, but everybody gave me glares my first thought was that they were all on their periods, but then I realized.. Mesume
I grabbed my phone from my bag and went to the school's website.
Mesume: I just say (Y/n) (Y/l/n) outside of school making out with a random boy.
9:47 pm
Midori:Really, I never trusted her.
9:49 pm
Midori:Now that I realize (Y/n) would never do that to Gema. She loves him.
9:53 pm.
Kashiko:I totally believe Mesume. You might think (Y/n) loves him, but she is actually a real  slut.
Hana: Of course she is a slut. Gema chose the wrong girl.
9:59 pm.
Koshiko:Mesume iz better than that slut.
10:01 pm
Mesume :Of course I'm better than her.
10:04 pm
Mesume:Gema, if your reading this you have to dump (Y/n) I don't want you to get hurt, by that whore.
10:06 pm.
~~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes were watery, how could she be so heartless. Gema doesn't go on the school's website , so he wouldn't see it. It's not true though. I never made out with anyone other than Gema. And after school I went straight home.
I was now crying in the girl's restroom. I know who can make me feel better.
I practically ran to the gaming club, there I saw Gema on the floor shaking, his  phone was cracked and next to the wall.
"Gema! "I ran to his fragile form. I hugged him closely, I could hear him crying. "Wh-hat happened, darling? "I asked softly into his ear.
"(Y-y/n) is it t-true.. You-u were making-g out-t with-h a-another b-boy? " he asked softly. I hugged him closer to me. "Of course not, I love you too much. After school I went straight home, I didn't even talked to a boy the whole day yesterday other than you. "I whispered softly into his ear.
"R-really, I know-w I'm-m not good enough for you-""Don't ever say that. If you weren't good enough for me, then why would I have agreed to date you? ""I-I don't know, I still don't know why you a-agreed. ""I agreed because, your handsome, funny, smart, and sweet. I wouldn't exchange you for the world. "I didn't realize it, but I was crying too. Maybe, that's why Mesume was jealous I am his  girlfriend.
"I love you and that I will never stop loving you. "
"I love-e you too. "