Megamo x male neko

Requested by : Edd_creator_of_cola
Title: Cat Lover
(The reader's mom is also a neko, not the father.)
3rd point of view
It was a normal day for (Y/n). He is a human, but had cat-like features, he is a neko!
People give him weird looks, but (Y/n) doesn't blame them, he would also look at them weirdly if he was not a neko.
He got his uniform on and headed for the door, until his mom stopped him. "Honey, you didn't eat!" She said looking at him, her apron covered in food. "If you don't eat, you'll get too skinny!"
(Y/n) sighed in frustration "Okay, okay I get it, I'll eat." He said dropping his things and walking to the kitchen, he sat at the table and his mom served him.
Fish covered in lemon juice with white rice on the side. "Wow, I'm never skipping breakfast after this." He said under his breath and then devouring the food. His mom sitting in front of him, with a plate of her own, watching the scene unfold.
"What a pig !?" She thought. "(Y/n)!! Eat like a gentleman!" She said pulling his right ear. "Ah!! Ma!" He said crumbs around his mouth.
Time skip
(Y/n) was walking to school his ear sore because of the pain his mom caused him.
Walking to school (Y/n) heard meows in an ally way. (Y/n) walked over to the ally way and saw a dirty black kitty in a box. The kitty was meowing and looking at (Y/n) with it's green eyes.
"Uh, hi kitty..." (Y/n) said, he bent down and picked up the small cat. "I can't leave you here alone.... I can't take you to school with me. I'll came back at lunch, just wait here." He said to the small cat, before leaving he pet the cat gently, making it pure.
Time skip
(Y/n) was waiting in his classroom fidgeting around waiting till the bell rang.
"After the wh- ring ~" the bell rang cutting off the teacher "You may leave, class." She said making (Y/n) get out of her chair.
Time skip
(Y/n) made it to the ally way, but the kitty wasn't there, but he saw.... MEGAMO!
The Megamo is standing in an ally way holding the cat and petting it like he's the cat's owner.
"Megamo?" (Y/n) said grabbing the attention of the silver haired male. Megamo turned shocked, but his expression changed to a serious expression. "I didn't know Megamo likes cats." (Y/n) with a smirk on his face. Megamo has been cruel to (Y/n) because he's a neko.... But he likes cats...
Megamo's face turned bright red. 'How could I let this happen ?" Megamo was thinking.
Megamo gently put down the cat. He pinned (Y/n) to a wall, grabbing (Y/n)'s hands and putting it over his head. While this is  happening (Y/n) is still smirking. "This doesn't change what I think of you (Y/l/n)." "And what do you think of me ?" (Y/n) said slyly. "I-I..". (Y/n) kissed Megamo sloppily.
"Your a cat lover."
---------------------------------
Sorry that was terrible.