Akane x female reader

Title: Sleepover
Warning ⚠️ : Gore
Requested by: flufffyflareon
(F/a): Favroite animal  (F/m): Favroite Movie
__________________________________

"So, Akane when are you coming over!?" (Y/n) asked, her phone on her bathroom counter on speaker.

"I will be there in ten minuted, (Y/n). It's going to be a fun night!" Akane said "I got to go my mom is about to blast her annoying, old music."

"Alright, I'll see you!" (Y/n) hunged up and looked at the mirror and frowned "Why do I always look like a patato?"

(Y/n) fixed her (f/a) onesie and went down stairs and started setting down snacks on the coffee table that was in the living room.

She put (f/m) on the TV and waited for Akane to arrive.

7 minutes later

The doorbell rang and (Y/n) quickly answered, "Akane-chan!" "(Y/n), it's been a while since we've hang out, I am so excited!" Akane gave (y/n) a hug and walked in.

"I put on,(f/m) it's the best movie in the world!" (Y/n) said grabbing Akane's hand and leading her to the couch.

"Really? I've never seen it before." Akane said, sitting next to (Y/n) on the couch.

The movie started playing and (Y/n) started repeating everything the movie said. Akane blushed and smiled at (Y/n), finding it adorable.

After the movie, Akane and (Y/n) went upstairs and started blasting loud music.

While dancing (Y/n) had tripped several times and had received a few bruises.
"Oh, you've hurt yourself, (Y/n)! I'll go get you some ice!" Akane aajd running out of the room, leaving (Y/n) with a broken tooth on the floor.

Akane came back with ice and gently put it on (Y/n)'s cheek. (Y/n) blushed a little and set her hand on the bag of ice, resulting in her touching Akane's hand.

(Y/n)'s face flushed even more and quickly took away her hand, "Sorry, Akane."

"It's fine, (Y/n)." Akane said, holding (Y/n)'s hand.

(Y/n) gave Akane a small smile and Akane gave her one back.

After (Y/n) and Akane spent time with each other, the time suddenly turned to 1 a.m.

"How did the time go by fast!" (Y/n) threw her hands in the air in frustration.

"Time goes by fast when you're having fun," Akane smiled and giggled at (Y/n)'s reaction "I think we should go to bed."

"Hmph, fine...." (Y/n) gave in.

Minutes had past and (Y/n) and Akane were fast asleep.

(Y/n)'s nightmare
(Y/n) ran down a white hall in a tired manner. She reached a plain black door, when she opened it, her dead parents were on the floor.

"Mom, Dad!" (Y/n) yelled out. (Y/n) ran towards her mom and cradled her in her arms, crying her eyes out.

Her mom's body started evaporating and she was suddenly in a white room covered in red paint? (No, it's blood)

A woman in a black dress was sitting in a chair, facing the wall. She started muttering incoherent words.

"Excuse me, demon child, but where I'm I?" (Y/n) asked getting annoyed by the woman's presence.

The woman stopped muttering words, she turned to the side and let out a howl of laughter.

She abruptly stood up from the chair and started saying (Y/n)'s name.

"Yup, that's my name," (Y/n) said akwardly standing across across the room "It would be convenient if I had a cross about now."

The woman turned revealing her deformed face, "Ewwwww," (Y/n) yelled out, disgusted by the woman's face "How can you be so ugly!"

This angered the woman, her eyes glowed red, she raised her hand and a forced raised (Y/n) of the ground, grabbing her by the neck, choking her.

"Simr ve di tise!" The woman screamed out like if she was giving birth.

"H-help." (Y/n) muttured.

The woman let her hand fall to the side, making (Y/n) fall to the ground staining her white dress with "red paint"

(Y/n) started coughing up a black liquid. "Yast hew nlodd Akane," The woman suddenly said in her demonic voice "Yis nixis con po."

"Akane? What do you mean by Akane." (y/n) asked worriedly. The woman snapped her fingers and suddenly they were in a wrecked hospital room where Akanes body was hanging from the ceiling fan with half her torso gone.

"A-akane!"
___________________________________
Akane suddenly woke up and saw (Y/n)'s face scrunched up, sweat on her face. Akane laid next to (Y/n) and cuddled her, hoping it would calm her down which did.

In the morning

(Y/n) woke up to see Akane cuddling with her. (Y/n) blushed bright red and kissed Akane on the lips.

When she was about to pull away, a force pushed her down, making the kiss longer.

She realised Akane was awake and shifted ontop of her, straddling her waist and kissing Akane.

(A/n: That sucked, sorry for the wait and Thank you for reading! Hoped you enjoyed! If you didn't then you can leave hate comments)