Yandere Chan x yandere kun

Requested: _villian_deku_
Warning: Violence
Title: Not So Bad
----------------------------------------------------------
3rd p.o.v
Ayano was thinking about the incident that happened a few days ago, thinking about it gave made her get flustered, no she didn't do anything with Senpai, but with Ayato.
Flashback
Ayato and Ayano butting heads together fighting over Senpai. Two people from the audience coming up from behind them, Ayano noticing. Before Ayano could say anything the two fugitives pushed Ayano and Ayato at the same time making them..kiss.
Ayano and Ayato shocked. They pulled away quickly. Showing disgusted faces. Ayano and Ayato felt their face heating up, they turned to each other. "You really do want to die." Ayano said walking away hiding her flustered self behind her blank face. Ayato doing the same.
End of Flashback
Ayano saw the new girl talking towards Senpai and started talking to him, something inside of her didn't care. "What's wrong with me!!!!!" She kept on thinking over and over.
She looked back at Senpai and the new girl, she was flirting with him. Ayano didn't feel anger or broken..nothing. she turned her head and saw Ayato-kun and talking to Midori. Ayano felt rage. I'm in love with Ayato... WTF!
Ayato turned towards Ayano and saw Budo coming up from behind her. Budo started coming up from behind her. And started talking to her, making him feel... jealous. Ayato walked up to both of them which Budo was doing most of the talking.
"What's up?" Ayato said with a fake smile, making Ayano's heart pound. "Oh, nothing what's up with you." Budo asked. "Oh, nothing just wanted to hang out with my girlfriend. " Ayato said.
"................................."
Ayano's face turned 100 shades of red. "Ayano is your girlfriend?" Budo said raising his eyebrow. Ayano gulped nervously.  Why did he have to say that? "Y-Yeah.." "Congrats,  I guess." Budi said walking away. Awkwardness filled the air. "Sorry abo-" Ayato was cut off by softness on his lips.

 "Sorry abo-" Ayato was cut off by softness on his lips

"Don't worry about it."
The end
A/n I'm sorry 😅