Oka Ruta x female reader

Oka is a very quiet girl and she's an outsider like you. Your not in the occult club but you just don't talk and you have no freinds. You meet Oka when you were reading your book during lunch and Oka was sitting at the bench just looking down at her bento. You walked over to her because I mean it doesn't hurt to make a freind.
"Hi..." you said softly "U-uh, h-hi." she stuttered at you and blushed. "U-uh, why are you here alone ?" you asked "Oh-h, I al-lways han-ng out a-alone ." she said "Me too." you said sitting next to her. "W-we're going to be best freinds, ok ?" you said with a cheerful smile she didn't say anything. 'Oh, well I guess I tried...' you thought. You got up to leave with a sad smile instead of a happy smile. "W-wait, w-will be f-re-einds." Oka said "Really ?" "Yeah..." you sat down with her and eat bento and talked about yourselves.
Two months later
"Leave me alone, Budo, I don't love any more ." you screamed at him. "Why not,  y/n ?" he asked "You know why ." you said now tears streaming down your face. You and Budo have been dating for over month and when his club members were talking bad about he laughed and didn't say anything. And when he heard the bullies bullying and saw them writting on your desk he just stood there. "Sweetie, please forgive me..." he said to you. You knew Budo was just using to make everybody think he's a good guy taking in a girl who's unpopular, "No, Budo..... And I'm not sorry." you said and walked away from him angry tears runner down your face. 'How could he play with my feelings like that ?'.
"A-are y-you ok-k ?" said a soft voice you look up to see your friend Oka "O-oh, I'm fi-one, Oka." you responded "W-what h-happen-ned ?" "Oh, just another Budo problem ." "U-um, Y/N can you m-mee-et me at th-he sa-aku-ura tr-ree-e ?" she said blushing madly. "U-uh, su-ure, Ok-ka ." You said to her.
At the sakura tree
"Y/n, I-I l-lov-ve y-you ." Oka said to you. You smiled. "I lo-ove you too, Oka."