Gema Taku x FEMALE reader

Requested: SpottyDoo
Title: I Can Only Trust Him, Don't Break That Trust, Please.
Warning: Abuse and curse words.
(E/n)= Ex's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Calm down, (E/n)! Gema is just my friend!"

"Don't you lie to me, you little whore! I know you've been sleeping with that man, haven't you!?"

He's just angry.. that's all..

Earlier Before

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it to reveal Gema called me. "Hey." I said a little sleepy. "Hey, what are you doing today?" He asked. "Um, nothing I can think of other than sleeping the whole day." I said yawning after.

Gema chuckled "Okay then, why don't we get something for breakfast?" I looked at the clock it was 9:00 am. "Uh, sure."" Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." And at that the call ended.

  Time skip

A/n- At this time you and (e/n) are still dating

After eating breakfast my phone started ringing. "Hey, do you want me to walk you home?" Gema asked. "No, it's okay." I took my phone out of my pocket and check to see who it was, (E/n). I answered it.

"Hey, ba-"

"You better get over to my place now."

Present tense

  "Babe, you need to control your anger problems! He's just a friend!" "Stop, lying to me you whore!" He said. He raised his hand and slapped me. The pain kept on stinging. Tears started flooding. "W-why do you-u do t-this to m-me?" I whispered. "What did you say, bitch!" "Why do you do this to me?! Huh, now do you hear me old man!?" I immediately regretted that.
It all happened in a flash, a gush of wind picked me up and threw me across the room, landing on the now broken table. The pain spread all over my body.
I felt liquid running down the side of my head, my vision getting blurry. (E/n) walked towards me and raised my head by grabbing my hair. "Do you want to repeat that, bitch?"
"F-fuck you." And with that he slammed my head onto the floor. My head started aching like hell. "S-stop.." I felt like this is gonna be my last day of living. 'Help, Gema'. Everything turned into darkness.
Time skip
I woke up to a very white room. "W-where am I?" I turned to see Gema sitting by the hospital bed and taking a small nap. I smiled and started to play with his hair. Gemas' eyes fluttered open "(Y/n)!!" He said hugging me. "O-ow." I felt a stinging pain in my arms, I barely realized it was in a cast. "O-oh, sorry." He said quickly getting off.
"It's alright, what happened?" I asked. "O-oh, well I tried calling you for a while, when you left but, you weren't answering until (E/n) picked up and started being a jerk and he said that you were safe, but I didn't believe that so I somehow know where your boyfriend lives and before I could even walk in I saw in the window what was happening so I called the police and now you're here."
"Oh.. thanks for saving me, Gema." I said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.
  I can trust Gema, I hope.
A/n--- Sorry, If that was terrible! :(