Hanako x female reader part 1

Requested by Hegehogsarecute
"Hey, (y/n). " Taro said coming up to my locker. "Oh, hey Taro. "I smiled "What yah need? ""Well, do you want to study at my house today? ""Oh, sure. "
After Taro left to get his book from his classroom a black haired girl in a ponytail came up to me. "Oh, Ayano-chan, what is it? ""Oh, can you pose for me?  I am the photographer for the year book. "She asked "Oh, sure. " I smiled at the camera and she snapped a picture of me. "Thanks. "She said before walking off.
"I'm ready let's go. "Taro said when he came back. "Alright. "
Time skip
We got to his house and walked inside. "Wow, you have a nice home." I said looking around the house. "Thanks, my Room is upstairs first door to the right. ". Footsteps were coming from upstairs. "Big brother ~You're home! " a young boy ran downstairs to Taro. He was about to say something, but he noticed me standing there. "Oh, who is this, big brother? ""This is (y/n), my friend she's here to study. ""Hello, my name is Hanakō, I hope we'll become great friends."he said sticking out his hand. I shook his hand "Hello, Hanakō it's very nice to meet you. "
6 months later
  Monday
"Hey, Taro can we study today? " "Oh, sorry (y/n), I can't I have a lot of chores to do. "
Tuesday
"Hey, now can we study today? ""Sorry, I'm helping my grandma after school. "
Wensday
"Now, can we study. ""Sorry, it's family day. "
Thursday
"So, Taro can I c-""(Y/n), why do you always want to go to my house? " he asked interrupting my question "Oh, well I just need help in math. "I said scratching the back of my head. "(Y/n), if you needed help you wouldn't study, especially if it's math. Know why do you really want to go to my house? "I blushed madly.
The reason why I go to his house often is because Hanakō brings so much joy to me and I've grown a small crush on him.
"Well-l, uh-h... "He let out a laugh. "Wh-hat are you laughing at-t? "I asked my cheeks flushing.
"You can just say you like Hanakō. "He said laughing. "Hanakō likes you too. "He said and stopped laughing. "R-really? ""Yeah, it's very disgusting. "He said giving a sour look.
"Tch, baka. "I muttered. "Are you talking about me? Don't talk to your elders like that. ""Oh, sorry old man! "I said sticking out my tounge. "You can come over tomorrow. ""Really!!Great-""But, you have to ask out Hanakō. "
"..... WHAT THE FUDGE..... "
"Why not you guys will make a perfect couple. "He said smiling. "I don't know what happened to Taro, but I don't like
it. ""(Y/n). ""Fine! I'll do it... ""Great. "
Friday, after school
"(Y/N). " voice said behind me. I yelped "Taro, you scared the poop out of me! ""Oh, sorry let's go. ".
"Why do I have to confess!?" I asked while we were walking to his house. "Because you like him, he likes you. Like I said you guys will be a great couple and maybe I can be an uncle. "He laughed. My face heated up "Oh, shut up. I really don't like this new Taro. "I sighed. "Your gonna like this new “Taro” on your wedding day. "
Time skip to his house
I got there and sat down on the couch. "(Y/n), Hanakō is upstairs, you know. "He said going to his kitchen. "Yeah. ""(Y/n). "He said warningly. "I'll do it later when about to leave. "I said lay down on the couch. "Hey, Taro. ""Yeah. "He yelled from the kitchen. "What are you making? "I asked making my way over there "Pasta. ""Ugh. ""(Y/n), you don't have to it. ""I have to and I'm
hungry."
"Call Hanakō and say that dinner is
ready. ""But, it isn't. "He sighed irritated "(Y/n), I'm older than you so you have to follow the rules and he doesn't know
that. ""Your only older than me for one year. "I said sticking out my tongue. "Just go. ".
I walked upstairs to Hanakō's room. "Hanakō? "I said opening the door. Hanakō was in the room writing in some journal. "(Y/n)!! I d-didn-n't expect y-you to be-e here. ""Oh, sorry I didn't mean to startle you, Taro wanted me to tell you that dinner is ready. ""Oh, a-alright-t. ". I closed the door and walked back down stairs.
  What Hanakō was writing
  Dear, dairy
I'm finally going to confess to (y/n) today.
But, today I wanted to list things I like about her.
1. She is super nice.
2. So smart, I really don't know why she needs to study, but good because she comes over.
3. She is so gorgeous.
4. I like how her (c/h) hair looks so shiny in the light.
5. I like how soft she feels when I hug her
6. The way she blushes.
7. How cute she is when she sneezes.
8. How she whines about studying.
9. How she is/isn't picky.
10. And last but not least, love how she loves food so much.
Back to (y/n) ★★★★★★
"Where is he? " "He's coming down
stairs. ""Alright. "
Time skip
"I'm gonna leave out, Taro. Bye. "I said about to run to the door. "(Y/n). You know what you have to do. "Taro said holding onto my wrist.
"Fineeeeeeeeee. ""Good, now go. ". I was near the front door about to head back to the kitchen where Hanakō was washing dishes, when a crack of of thunder struck. I shriek and ran into Taro's arms terrified.
Hanakō P. O. V
I finished washing dishes when, I heard a crack of thunder. I walk to the living room and saw (y/n) in Taro's arms.  How could he do that! He knew I liked (y/n)! I grit my teeth and was about to yell at Taro when another thunder cracked.
Y/n P. O. V
I was still in his arms terrified I always had a fear of thunder. I saw Hanakō looking furious. So he does like me...
I let go of Taro. "Okay, I'm f-" I was cut off by another crack of thunder. This time I ran to Hanakō's arms. I shivered every know in then. I felt Hanakō wrap his arms around me. I don't know why, but I felt safe.
Taro's P. O. V
Oh my god!  They look so perfect together!
*insert fangirl squeal*. I'm gonna die of adorable ness!
Hanakō P. o. v
"(Y/n-n) -san-n are you o-okay? " I felt worried for her she was shaking. "I-I'm fine, th-hank you. "She said and let go of me.
"Guess it looks like you are gonna stay here for a while (y/n).... ". "Really, I don't mind..."" Alright. ".